She's here! Welcome, Suffragette1

must be a moderators job in the offing...onwards and upwards eh suffy...getting too big for the other place? or is it getting too small?

Yeah right, trust you to see an ulterior motive. You couldn't be further from the truth, better luck next time.:roll:

Yeah right, trust you to see an ulterior motive. You couldn't be further from the truth, better luck next time.:roll:

Oh i dare bet im not far off..your like a book..;) easily read..;);):cool:

Oh i dare bet im not far off..your like a book..;) easily read..;);):cool:

You're not even close, anyway, it's none of your business, I'm as entitled to be here as you are.

As for being like a book, you have no idea what I'm like or who I am. You're like a red top, full of rubbish and with nothing of interest or intelligence to say.:D

You're not even close, anyway, it's none of your business, I'm as entitled to be here as you are.

As for being like a book, you have no idea what I'm like or who I am. You're like a red top, full of rubbish and with nothing of interest or intelligence to say.:D

That's no way to talk to Bangy! you shouldn't mock the afflicted:hihi:

That's no way to talk to Bangy! you shouldn't mock the afflicted:hihi:

Oh by the way Suffy meet Wednesday1..comes on in school holidays and after school..harmless but seems to struggle with simple history comprehension.. SF's new pet clown to join the others.

Anyway welcome back Suffy,I daresay we will be crossing swords sooner or later looking forward to it the opposition on here is getting quite jaded and repetetive

Edited by Thebanginman

Oh by the way Suffy meet Wednesday1..comes on in school holidays and after school..harmless but seems to struggle with simple history comprehension.. SF's new pet clown to join the others.

Anyway welcome back Suffy,I daresay we will be crossing swords sooner or later looking forward to it the opposition on here is getting quite jaded and repetetive

Oh dear, wednesday1 is probably not a happy bunny at the moment.