She's here! Welcome, Suffragette1

Welcome back Suffy:thumbsup:

Doh, thank you. :blush: Now ruby, remember our deal?!:D
I never actually made a deal, iirc. I merely said I'd take another look, and I have, several times, and nothing's changed. I see even the whelkbother's been been compelled to return like the abject prodigal :hihi: Not a big enough audience over then, perhaps? *laughs* Edited by rubydazzler
reworded a sentence :)

Has she been on the other side ? :)
Well she's been somewhere definitely .... and she's never even brought us any rock back. tsk!

I never actually made a deal, iirc. I merely said I'd take another look, and I have, several times, and nothing's changed. I see even the whelkbother's been been compelled to return like the abject prodigal :hihi: Not a big enough audience over then, perhaps? *laughs*

:sad:

Well she's been somewhere definitely .... and she's never even brought us any rock back. tsk!

You're already caught between a rock and hard place!

I have been and continue to be very busy elsewhere, yes.:nod:

You're already caught between a rock and hard place! I have been and continue to be very busy elsewhere, yes.:nod:
I'm sorry, don't be cross! But the sexism over there is worse than it is over here, especially when you get women posting it. It's a losing battle, even the bossman is a misogynist, it's safer for my blood pressure over here! :D

Welcome Suffy what a nice surprise, I expected Jabbers to return as Ruby said

Edited by cressida
y not pressing down sometimes

Welcome Suffy what a nice surprise, I expected Jabbers to return as Ruby said
Well I never expected Jabberwocky to come back, not after everything he's said about the old place. So it was a total surprise to me. However, he's had a good welcome from his afficionados so hopefully that'll have made him happier.

We need a reunion of Cyber Sisters now, just to wake everyone up ;)

*goes off to scout out a suitable thread - muhahahaha!*

Well I never expected Jabberwocky to come back, not after everything he's said about the old place. So it was a total surprise to me. However, he's had a good welcome from his afficionados so hopefully that'll have made him happier.

We need a reunion of Cyber Sisters now, just to wake everyone up ;)

*goes off to scout out a suitable thread - muhahahaha!*

A reunion of Cyber Sisters!! Will we be singing " Here Come The Girls ? ":D