Energy Consultants - does anybody know this company?

Thanks Waqas, Will try and ask them, no harm in trying eh, lol.

And Kipper how do i get in touch with Sheffield Chambers

Rainrescue - thanks for the PM, will contact you soon as am interested

I wouldn't bother they wont be interested unless its a warehouse, pm me and I will get you loads of info on the best energy providers in South Yorkshire along with renewable sources.

If you are within six months of renewing your supply contract then its a good time to look around. If you are just coming up to your renewal you may find that you cant get out of the contract for another year.

Best thing to do is look at when you have to let your supplier know about renewal and put an advanced date in your diary of about two weeks so you can look around. I have diaries made out three years in advance.

hey abz could you clear your PM folder? It's full and I cant msg you. Sorry to post this here but I cant contact you anywhere else

Hi Guys

I have recently been looking at ways to reduce my running costs at the shop. A friend of mine said the first place to look was at the utilities, phone/elect/water etc. So after doin a bit of research I saw this site.

http://www.vespersolutions.co.uk/

Was wondering whether or not anyone here has dealt with them at all? How do they operate? Are they local?

Cheers

check this comparison site out they will find you the cheapest business gas and electricity prices for your business http://www.switchit4u.biz they gave us the cheapest quote than any one else and trust me when i say we looked around! we got 7 seperate quotes and this site came out tops, i suggest you do the same. Get at least 3 quotes from different comparison sites that way you will know if they are working for you and not the supplier! :thumbsup: