When did tattoos suddenly start to become the MUST HAVE?

Insecuritys ???? I dont have any im a very confident and outgoing person whos happy with life. Ive always had an interest in tattoos and the designs before i even got any of mine. Every person has a preference of what they like and dont like thats why people are individuals. I got my tattoos for me and they are a part of me xx

Insecuritys ???? I dont have any im a very confident and outgoing person whos happy with life. Ive always had an interest in tattoos and the designs before i even got any of mine. Every person has a preference of what they like and dont like thats why people are individuals. I got my tattoos for me and they are a part of me xx

I wouldn't worry about it. The guy obviously has 'other' issues if tattoos are such a big problem for him.

Oh, one other characteristic of people with tattoos I've noticed from some of the replies to my posts on this thread, they get very defensive when you question why they have them! :hihi:

Yeah people tend to be a bit defensive when you make innacurate, unjustified and illogical statements about their intelligence, social status and suchlike, based on a phenomenon you appear to know nothing about :loopy:

Your predjudices would be understandable if they related to certain types of tattoo, say love and hate on the knuckles and other homemade delights, but modern tattooing style and culture is so far removed from that, that it's simply not relevant

All I know, it would seem a very good time soon to go into owning a laser tattoo removal business! People look dreadfull, absolutly awful.

Wow, never knew people had such a vitriolic hatred at tattoos before reading this thread. Some can look a bit tacky but when done well they do look amazing, especially half or full sleeves. You guys need to watch more Miami Ink.

You guys need to watch more Miami Ink.

I find it serioulsy depressing. Everyone's tat relates to a tragic story.

London ink is much better, you really get an insight into the tattooists' characters. The chap with the clubs on his neck is a right nutter, in a nice way

I have told my husbby im gonna have a hit list tattoo'd on me back, of people that **** on me. Im gonna have there names and a revenge attack for each written on me back.Will cross them off as i do them all lol

So that when i die if the list is not complete ,he can flip me over see who is left and finish it for me.

But then i relised the list would have to start from me kneck and then would run down to me big toe and back up me other leg pmsl

I find it serioulsy depressing. Everyone's tat relates to a tragic story.

London ink is much better, you really get an insight into the tattooists' characters. The chap with the clubs on his neck is a right nutter, in a nice way

Haha yes that is true actually. They seem to have at least one marine per episode getting shipped out the Iraq who want a picture of some angels or Jesus.