Looking for film makers in Sheffield

Hey sorry for some reason the email response didnt work for me :)

All the replies sound great! The best thing is probably take a look at the site and see if any part interests you

chanser- both really, a lot of the most effective footage is the first person stuff, like blair witch project, but we have all type and style by both amateur and prof people all are usefull and will end up in the final film, some of the best stuff has been done by people just with a home video camera talking to the lens !

I'm very interested in working with film makers. I'm a journalist, writer, novelist (two novels currently) and I've got a zombie novel based in Sheffield that I'd love to discuss.

I've always wanted to do something really fun and hopefully gruesome!

that's sweet man!

My username on the site:

lostzombies.com

is 'Laz' if you want to contact me on there or work things out, Im on there everyday so it's the best place to contact me (I keep forgetting my password for this site lol)

heyy dude our team would love to get involved ive been studying media for 5 years, going to uni this year to do a degree in tv & film production, i am the editor for a small company me and a few people put together called 7HillsProduction, http://www.7hillsproductions.com/ check our website if you need us we would love to lend a hand i have also been doing photography as a hobby for the past 2 years http://www.flickr.com/photos/jakebarrett/ .

cheers mate

I would be interested in acting side -

[email protected] -! would you send me more information about your project.