Looking for film makers in Sheffield

Hey,

I'm currently looking for people of all skill levels and ages to help put together a feature length film.

LOSTZOMBIES.COM

Basically we are a community of film makers, photographers, writers and film fans who are coming together to make the World's first community generated film. I'm looking for people who want to make and submit short films or short pieces of footage. I'm also looking for groups/societies in Sheffield to visit and join with the aim of giving out some free promo stuff but also to generally take part in their events.

Thanks!

I would love to act, even if no cash comming in.

How much time would this be taking up, just that im at college and also doing outside work during the next month or so, so it depends really.

It completely depends up to you, people can do as much or as little work as they want, all submissions are working towards the final aim of a feature length film. Blogs, pictures and films are all wanted, people want scripts written for them or just people to help brainstorm with them. It explains in greater detail on the actual website

I would love to take part in this! I am looking for work experiece with anything to do with film production so I am up for anything!

Hey im a makeup artist, fully qualified and established in Sheffield and i love anything special effects, i have my own special effects makeup and body paint, Im also interested in films/film making i have a btec national diploma in Media Production also. It sounds interesting, shout up if you need me.

Jade-Elizabeth.

not sure if my skills would be of help but would be happy to help out if possible heres some of my work

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=520278

and my u tube

http://www.youtube.com/user/bobynobins

signed up to L-Z looks good

http://www.lostzombies.com/profile/sie

Edited by MDK.SIE

I've had a look at the website, love it.

What exactly are you looking to do?? Is it home made stuff or are you looking for a more organised project.

id be interested just for the experience.

Im a complete amatuer when it comes to filmmaking but i feel i might have something to contribute!

Hey there, I write scripts for television and film so any experience would be worth it's weight in gold, though obviously without the gold lol!