Derren Brown predicts the lottery numbers..

Why doesnt he do it before the draw and cash in on it all :suspect:

he said he had spoke to camelot to see if he was breaking the law with his broadcast they gave him the go ahead . i think he said he,d told no one the numbers and he had not participated. as twibstix said he was looking quite stunned after the balls were drawn .

Because it can't be done. The whole point of his programme is to show how easy it is to fool people into believing you're psychic.

The explanation comes on Friday, I believe.

so how did he do it live? obviously you didn,t watch the show

so how did he do it live? obviously you didn,t watch the show

I didn't, but I have already read that he's going to explain the trickery on Friday. That's how I know it is trickery.

I didn't, but I have already read that he's going to explain the trickery on Friday. That's how I know it is trickery.

Nope he's going to explain how he did it, never said owt about trickery.

however he did it i would like his secret. i switched from bbc1 to channel 4 there was about a 2 second delay . absolutley no camera trickery he had the tv by his side with the draw 22.40 hrs .but if you can come up with any idea how he did it let us know because we are told 6 numbers are in the region of 14 million to 1 , he is either a con man who cheated somehow or he,s got some sort of gift :shocked:

he is either a con man who cheated somehow or he,s got some sort of gift :shocked:

He told us up front it was a con trick! The whole point of this man's career has been to show how so-called psychics are actually just con artists, by performing the very tricks they use and then explaining how he did them.

It's obviously a con. Theres absolutely no trickery involved whatsoever. The only question is, how did he con us?

The tray of balls never left sight so he can't have changed them, the lottery was genuinely live and it was a genuine draw so a genuine result. The only thing I could notice that was strange was that the camera was very, very shakey.

roll on friday still amazed by it very good to watch . but can anyone make a suggestion how he did it?

Maybe he was in the studio next door to the lottery draw? That might extend the two second delay somewhat.

I didn't see it though, so shouldn't really comment.

I saw it. I've seen him on tv all the times he's done programmes and I still don't know how he does it. I thought the horse racing one was very interesting. Just wish he would have let me know how he did it. I diddn't get any numbers. 3 bloody tickets and no numbers. :o

Maybe he was in the studio next door to the lottery draw? That might extend the two second delay somewhat.

I didn't see it though, so shouldn't really comment.

the balls in the rack were there start to finish untouched ,all opinions and theories valid and welcome