Derren Brown predicts the lottery numbers..

I have just wasted an hour of my precious time waiting for the answer, that explained NOTHING....they were clearly actors....they would all be sharing a couple of million pound now...if it was genuine of course...:suspect:

RUBBISH:rant:

If I remember all the bits correctly they don't have to be actors as there was always still chance for Derren to use slight of hand or similar to adjust the results. Nobody knows what everyone else put as their choice of number.

.. or they could all be actors. :)

Nobody ever saw the bits of paper he used to make his 'prediction' but Derren himself. They had time to work it all out before the draw the previous times ....

The slight of hand is that he has used the show tonight, and his reputation, to make people think it wasn't just a split screen on Wednesday.

Did you notice on Wednesday as The Lottery numbers came up he had his had over his mouth all the time ? I believe he was talking into a small mike, and relaying the numbers to someone who them put them on a row on the stand. The stand did have a long tube to the floor, allowing for this to happen. He did say at the end that it was a trick, and I think that was the trick.

Did you notice on Wednesday as The Lottery numbers came up he had his had over his mouth all the time ? I believe he was talking into a small mike, and relaying the numbers to someone who them put them on a row on the stand. The stand did have a long tube to the floor, allowing for this to happen. He did say at the end that it was a trick, and I think that was the trick.

Why would he need to speak to someone - they could have just watched it on BBC1.

This show doesn't deserve any further discussion. Everybody should wait for his next show and hope it is a big improvement.

If Paul Daniels had done this he would have been laughed at :D

Why would he need to speak to someone - they could have just watched it on BBC1.

Because he needed the numbers to be written on the balls didnt he ?

yes, but the person writing them on the balls wouldn't need Derren to tell them what to write - it was on BBC1, which was on in the studio.

what a load of bobbar!!!

no it wasn't it was fasinating how he did it. I think I understood half of what he was saying lol

It would have been easier for the person writing on the balls to listen directly to the BBC than Derren Brown, so why do it? I think it is to draw attention from the balls onto Derren.

yes, but the person writing them on the balls wouldn't need Derren to tell them what to write - it was on BBC1, which was on in the studio.

I just wondered why he had his hand over his mouth while the numbers were being called out. Seemed strange to me.:huh:

I just wondered why he had his hand over his mouth while the numbers were being called out. Seemed strange to me.:huh:

To give the impression that he was exited and surprised by what he seeing!