Derren Brown predicts the lottery numbers..

The other programmes he did where really good with the predictions on bets. There's a film called the illusionist, and it reminds me of him, same kind of things happen in the film and it even looks like him!!! It's a kids film, but it's really good! haha :hihi:

I liked trick or treat that was on a few weeks ago too.

This Wednesday's winning Lotto numbers will be:

7, 22, 23, 38, 40, 49 The bonus ball will be 16

That's odd! Just this morning I entered those numbers for Wednesdays lottery.I hope you're right.

If he was that good he would have been able to pick the lottery numbers before now and made millions from it. He obviously has not done so and I take this publicity stunt with the largest pinch of salt in the world

Oh dear. Bless.

Well I've had my own Lottery prediction for years:

Never do the Lottery on the weekend before a bank holiday as there will not be a winner. It's so it can be 'rolled over' to the holiday weekend where people are, if possible, even more stupid than usual as can be seen by the jump in the number of B & Q, DFS and adverts of their like.

It's all a trick, just like all those tricks by Paul Daniels, David Copperfield etc.

I'd be impressed if he said today what Saturday's lottery numbers were going to be, but to give out the numbers 5 minutes before they are drawn ??????

Let's look at this logically. How do we know that they are drawn live on Wednesday night at 10.35? How do we know that they aren't drawn at 10:25 and then shown at 10:35, with the host saying "well it's now 10:35 and time for the lottery draw".

(How many people really think that Jools Hollands Hootenany is live on New Year's Eve?)

Come on folks, lets be realistic here.

If Derren Brown will successfully predict the numbers today for the next 3 lottery draws then he will prove his skills beyond doubt.

Magic tricks rely on the naivety and gullibility of people who really believe what they see and hear.

It's all a trick, just like all those tricks by Paul Daniels, David Copperfield etc.

I'd be impressed if he said today what Saturday's lottery numbers were going to be, but to give out the numbers 5 minutes before they are drawn ??????

Let's look at this logically. How do we know that they are drawn live on Wednesday night at 10.35? How do we know that they aren't drawn at 10:25 and then shown at 10:35, with the host saying "well it's now 10:35 and time for the lottery draw".

(How many people really think that Jools Hollands Hootenany is live on New Year's Eve?)

Come on folks, lets be realistic here.

If Derren Brown will successfully predict the numbers today for the next 3 lottery draws then he will prove his skills beyond doubt.

Magic tricks rely on the naivety and gullibility of people who really believe what they see and hear.

I can't believe so many people don't understand!

Of course it's a trick. He openly admits it's a trick. He's having an hour long programme on Friday to explain how the trick was done!

No one can see the future. That's the point. He's showing you how it can be made to appear that he can, whilst at the same time openly saying that it's impossible, and it's all a con.

You're confusing idiots like Derek Acorah, who claim they can talk to the dead when they actually can't, with an entertainer, who shows how to fake talking to the dead, and explains that it's all a lie. Not the same at all.

One pretends what he does is true and valid, the other does it for entertainment, whilst confirming that it's not at all valid.

For the last time, because so many people don't get it, he WILL NOT be actually predicting the lottery numbers. He CAN NOT see the future. He WILL be performing a trick. It will show you how easily people can be conned. That's the point.

As if.....like the gambling program he did!

It took me until well into that programme to figure that one out.

Did you see the coin flipping as well?. 10 consecutive heads...as predicted.

Great TV and a good live show as well.

I can't believe so many people don't understand!

Of course it's a trick. He openly admits it's a trick. He's having an hour long programme on Friday to explain how the trick was done!

No one can see the future. That's the point. He's showing you how it can be made to appear that he can, whilst at the same time openly saying that it's impossible, and it's all a con.

You're confusing idiots like Derek Acorah, who claim they can talk to the dead when they actually can't, with an entertainer, who shows how to fake talking to the dead, and explains that it's all a lie. Not the same at all.

One pretends what he does is true and valid, the other does it for entertainment, whilst confirming that it's not at all valid.

For the last time, because so many people don't get it, he WILL NOT be actually predicting the lottery numbers. He CAN NOT see the future. He WILL be performing a trick. It will show you how easily people can be conned. That's the point.

Totally agree with you Moosey. He is one clever fella. Of course its a trick thats the whole point people!!!!

He can't predict the numbers anymore than I can.

Just publicity for his programme.

I too agree with your comment.

That's purely a promotional technique.

wow he did it :suspect:, Be watching on friday to see just how he did it thou.