Hello from Newcastle

Thought I'd post a little note from deepest Newcastle........sorry for not replying to texts etc. Been lovely to receive them but have run out of credit on phone till tomorrow (no broadband till week on wed! it's like living in the wilderness). All is fine tho' missing my sheffield friends. Joe starts work tomorrow so i need to get myself organised with knitting, cake baking etc. I have decided to put the white summer top on hold given its rained every day since we arrived! Will finish Joe's tank top and then perhaps go onto the nativity figures......start early so i get a few done for christmas.

love CW xxxx

Helloooooooooooo Mrs! If i send you an empty cake tin will you send it back full? Lovely to hear from you, will speak soon, The Radish Woman xxxx

Your Sheffield friends are missing you, too, Cakewoman.

hope you are settlin back in, "oop North".

Please be sure to come back for one of the knitty-meets, soon!

Knitting and cake-baking sound good to me! Hope it all goes well for you, we'll miss you.

Maybe you should finish the summer top, I just bought lots of fleeces (of the shop-bought variety, not from sheep!) so it'll probably turn summer again for a while...

Sorry to have missed you before you ventured back northwards. Will be up to see you soon - I have to visit godchildren in Durham soon, so be warned!

Have tales of travelling and gossip to tell.

Much love.