Wedding murders in Dore Sheffield

What happened to Suzanne afterwards, I worked with her briefly in the 70's.
She had 3 sons one is in his 20s and the others late teens by now, and I believe still lives in Buckinghamshire. Nicky also got married in the mid 90s in London but I don't know where she is now. Edited by Saffron

i remember inteviewing nicky but who was suzanne

The bride, definate.

Nicky took a lot of stick over the manner that Hutchinson

gained access. As I understand the matter she met him during her sisters hen night in a city centre pub, I understood it to be The Penny Black but The Claymore sound more hen night friendly. She obviously let slip the address by accident and has had to live with it, poor lass.

So much tragedy befell the Laitners. Before Nicki was born, when the family were living on Whirlow Park Road, their little son Jonathan got out of the garden, wandered up the road & drowned in a neighbour's ornamental pond. It was an horrendous time.

a very good friend of mine was involved with the case when he was in the police force

but i dont think he will talk about it

should he be able to talk about it as I would have thought its confidential info from police records

Looks like the murdering scumbag is trying his damndest to get out of jail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2398636/Triple-murderer-Arthur-Hutchinson-Briton-challenge-life-means-life-sentence.html

what about the deceased's human rights which were taken away.

It's also being reported on R.S. too.

Hutchinson is now 73, he'll be trying to do a Biggs.

Edited by rossyrooney
corrected age to 73

How about no.

That animal should die in prison.

He should rot inside.

Well said, I don't care how old he is if he wins his case it makes a complete mockery, of our legal system.

Basil Laitner was my solicitor, & a kind & decent man in my opinion. Whilst I do not believe in the death sentence, I do believe in a life for a life. You kill someone without the excuse of self defence you remain in prison until they carry you out in a box.