Would you tell others around someone who had abused your trust?

That's true ... and the woman could always turn psycho on YOU!

give it a little help though

Now THAT is class!! Liking it ... :D

He can't really remonstrate afterwards as she/they actually won't have done anything:D

If i was that bloke (no offence ruby)if i worked ruby very hard and took her down in every way i could, and doing the same with every body els, and new that they did not know what i was up to, i would think i will carry on doing this, i am very clever nobody knows what i am up to

The Chinese have a saying..........for those setting out on a path of revenge, first, dig two graves.

How very true this is. ;)

x

If i was that bloke (no offence ruby)if i worked ruby very hard and took her down in every way i could, and doing the same with every body els, and new that they did not know what i was up to, i would think i will carry on doing this, i am very clever nobody knows what i am up to
****, is that you?? You were never much fun, anyway ;)

I wasn't the OP, kidley. No-one is clever enough to get me to work for them, or get their hand into my purse, believe me!

I think she should leave well alone, really. It's cathartic to imagine various scenarios of justifiable revenge, but I think actually carrying them out just escalates the problem in the end.

I`m the OP but the thread name has changed ? I`ve read every post and think I might just take the advice to steer clear . I`m no spring chicken and can well do without any nasty revenge from him and I wouldnt put that past him so , I`ll just take comfort from knowing that one day, hopefully soon, he`ll fall flat on his mamouth ego , thanks folks xx

I`m the OP but the thread name has changed ? I`ve read every post and think I might just take the advice to steer clear . I`m no spring chicken and can well do without any nasty revenge from him and I wouldnt put that past him so , I`ll just take comfort from knowing that one day, hopefully soon, he`ll fall flat on his mamouth ego , thanks folks xx
I think it has as well. It'll be a mod messing about, sometimes they think they know better than the OP about thread titles :D

Wise words, cornishmaid :thumbsup:

Best of luck to you, "i mean that" you sound like a nice person

Whenever someone acts in a bad way to me I always respond by being very kind to them... It really ***** them up as it's a response they're not expecting ! Personally I think that bad people get their cumuppance and I'd just leave the guy alone to suffer.

mmm .. it is certainly true that what goes around comes around. Call it 'Karma' if you will (I trust you have a dictionary, just in case you don't know what that means). :help:

mmm .. it is certainly true that what goes around comes around. Call it 'Karma' if you will (I trust you have a dictionary, just in case you don't know what that means). :help:

Yep! .. I have the Collins unabridged at the side of my computer but don't need to look Karma up thanks! ;) (you don't even have to know what the word means .. it just happens)