Urgent - 2 boys missing s6 area - need help!!**FOUND**

If someone has a photo and a printer it may be a good idea to run off some posters. Get local shops to put them up. Hand them to taxi drivers etc.

Have you called all taxi companys to ask there drivers to keep a look out for them i live in birley so opposite end of town but if i can help in anyway please pm me or call 07855050734 even if it means me calling all sheffield taxi companys im here to help if i can , but i cant drive as i have had 3 glasses of wine but dont hesitate if i can help to call me . Fingers crossed they are found safe and well , Cheers martin .

if you fancy going out to look for them then i can pick you up as i am in beighton which is nearer to you?

this is awful..i'll join the search

we're at middlewood.waiting for details

we live right at the side ov the spider park i would help out in a search a pic ov the 2 would help so we could see who they are and what they look like if its the boy that delivers the papers on dial house road i know who it is i hope they r found well n safe and soon if u would like to park your cars on our front contact me as there is loads ov room n its right in the middle ov wisewood anythin to help out is a search been done ..let me know

OK GUYS....................... can we all meet up at 11.30pm at Wisewood Primary School, we can exchange numbers and see what can be done, please bring torches of possible and keep checking on here for futher updates.

If anyone is wanting to go search now i'm sure they would be happy for any help given.

If you are meeting at 11.30pm my name is Clare and my mobile number is <removed>

Edited by Andy
Removed personal info - no longer needed

Taxi calling is great idea, but surely the police will have done this already? Make sure if we do search it's coordinated with what the police are already doing, otherwsie we risk being a bit Keystone Cops!

I'm off to work shortly-will detour around Bradfield area

Sorry not much more help than this.

Realise most relatives will be out and about but kids when out all day are somtimes found at friends houses,paricularly where friends parents are out of the house for long period.just a thought.

My thoughts are with you-sure they will turn up.

Don't know where Wisewood Primary School is? Can I join up with someone, I live at Stannington but can get to Hillsborough

if it were my kids I'd be a complete wreck by now.
I thought my daughter had gone missing a few wks ago. I was in a right state. When she turned up I just broke down in tears there in the street.

The poor parents must be distraught. Hopefully their boys will turn up too.