Kids ear piercing

Hi All,

:help:

Just wondered if anyone knew anywhere that pierced kids ears in sheffield and the approx cost please.

I live in S5 and wondered if anywere near by done them or town

Thanks

Lee

:)

claires accessories at meadowhall about £8

Is that £8 per ear? I was told they don't do children anymore, she's only 6.

They do if the parent's there.

I saw a baby get her ears done. Appalling. It was horrible to witness.

Hi All,

:help:

Just wondered if anyone knew anywhere that pierced kids ears in sheffield and the approx cost please.

I live in S5 and wondered if anywere near by done them or town

Thanks

Lee

:)

alfredos at chapeltown

I'm very heavily into piercing myself, but I have to say that getting a 6 year olds ears pierced is not a good thing.

If she is pressuring you to let her get it done then please put it off until she is at least in secondary school. It shouldn't be left to a child that young to decide if she wants to scar herself for life. And if your taking her to get it done without her even asking, then please, I beg of you to reconsider. Its not something you should put a child through.

Also when very small children have their ears peirced the holes can stretch quite a lot as they grow and it can cause ugly scarring and long, droopy earlobes with elongated holes. It really is worth waiting a few years.

Edited by dmh79
spelling

The hairdressing shop next door to the Co-op at southey green do ear piercing. Its not more than £10.

To each their own and all that but I think it's grotesque and abusive. What else? High heels and make up?

Why aren't kids allowed to be kids any more?

I'm very heavily into piercing myself, but I have to say that getting a 6 year olds ears pierced is not a good thing.If she is pressuring you to let her get it done then please put it off until she is at least in secondary school. It shouldn't be left to a child that young to decide if she wants to scar herself for life. And if your taking her to get it done without her even asking, then please, I beg of you to reconsider. Its not something you should put a child through.

Also when very small children have their ears peirced the holes can stretch quite a lot as they grow and it can cause ugly scarring and long, droopy earlobes with elongated holes. It really is worth waiting a few years.

It is tantamount to child abuse at such a young age. I know that I put it strongly, but that is how I see it.:mad:

Claire accessories in town on Chapel walk do them, I think it is about £14. That includes the stuff to keep them clean too.

They are great with kids.