Tram crashes into mini

OMG men jumping on the women driver and general stereotype bandwagon...yawn! people in glasses houses and all that!!!

Can we confirm the middle aged woman did indeed jump the red light.

This is based on one eye wittness.

Who may well be one of those mad chaps that stands at side of roads shaking his fist from the 70's.

I don't remember any mad chaps standing at side of roads shaking their fists in the 70s!

I don't remember any mad chaps standing at side of roads shaking their fists in the 70s!

Ahhhhh shame, you really missed out.

Can some one please get this person a mad guy from the 70's that stands at the side of the road shaking their fist.

I bet she was busy jabbering on her mobile at the same time. She should be prosecuted for dangerous driving and risking the lives of other road users.

lol no problem. Have you cooked your hubbys tea yet and chilled out! :hihi::hihi:

no i thought id order a chinese instead lol but i have chilled out, i slammed a few doors, stampt my feet, shouted at the next door neighbour, im completely fine now:)

Thats right Gordon, how perceptive off you.

I wish i had only a 10th of your wisdom.

Can we confirm the middle aged woman did indeed jump the red light.

This is based on one eye wittness.

Who may well be one of those mad chaps that stands at side of roads shaking his fist from the 70's.

I am the eye witness and yes she did jump the lights.

I was in my car in the other lane waiting at the RED light like she should have done.

Like the idea of a mad chap shaking his fist though! Maybe he came along later :hihi:

I bet she was busy jabbering on her mobile at the same time. She should be prosecuted for dangerous driving and risking the lives of other road users.

Owd up a minute. Are you the same chuff that was defending the trial bike pratt who knocked over a lad in chap and left him for dead? And now someone who's probably insured, liceinced and has a job has a collision with another viehcle (not a person) and your citing prosecution for dangerous driving. You sir are clearly a troll that just wants to instigate provocation and pointless debate towards yersen.

Having said that, I kinda agree that if it can be proved she was on the blower, then yeah, she should be having the points and fine for her careless, nay, wreckless driving.

OMG men jumping on the women driver and general stereotype bandwagon...yawn! people in glasses houses and all that!!!

Why don't you tell us all then how it happened then?

In that case the middle aged woman is lucky she will be still have a chance of being an old aged woman.

Shame on you Middle Aged Woman.

well she definitely wasn't on the blower, does not work in marketing and does not live in an apartment. as for the 'accident' - it was just that, so i suggest you all just chill out and let the insured and her insurance company resolve the matter! god this place is heinous!

Owd up a minute. Are you the same chuff that was defending the trial bike pratt who knocked over a lad in chap and left him for dead? And now someone who's probably insured, liceinced and has a job has a collision with another viehcle (not a person) and your citing prosecution for dangerous driving. You sir are clearly a troll that just wants to instigate provocation and pointless debate towards yersen.

Having said that, I kinda agree that if it can be proved she was on the blower, then yeah, she should be having the points and fine for her careless, nay, wreckless driving.

No, my views are consistent. I never defended the trial bike pratt I simply said that the accident occurred because the vehicle was being driven/ridden irresponsibly not because it was a trial bike, because Mr_BENN and his cronies were hijacking the thread to rant about trial bikes. No contradiction there, as I'm saying the same in this thread that it's dangerous driving not the vehicle that's to blame.

I wish I had the time to search through other people's posts in the hope of finding some inconsistency. :roll: Busy today?