Tram crashes into mini

Look at the photos, it wasn't that bad.

The mini is a modern car with all the modern safety features - the tram would have to have been going faster than the speeds they generally travel at to seriously injure someone.

true,the tramwould have been slowing down to pull up at the stop a few dozen yards past the lights ,but how can you not see a tram ? i live close by and from those lights you can see way up the road a good 2 oo yards ,up to the hotel on the corner .

Can you explain how she ran into a tram?

complete idiocy on her part - jumping a RED light when there is a tram coming!

how very dare you all that's my best friend's car, you'll all be pleased to hear that she's neither hurt nor middle aged you cheeky moos! I think she must've been inspired by the Italian job but will be resuming her usual laid back driving demeanor on receipt of her beloved mini! nuf said!

Surprise surprise it's a woman driver! :roll:

Was she so busy doing her make up in the mirror that she never saw the tram?

Some pics from your reporter on the scene.

Poor car, looks like the safety shell did its job though.

Mini Vs Tram 1

Mini Vs Tram 2

Good Gladd it was Bini and not a real Mini :loopy::loopy:

Not usually one to make generalisations, but let me guess - she is late 20s early 30s, works in Sales/Marketing and lives in an apartment. That seems to be the demographic for new Mini drivers. They usually think they are very important and the world revolves around them. May explain the reason for the collision to. :D

Not usually one to make generalisations, but let me guess - she is late 20s early 30s, works in Sales/Marketing and lives in an apartment. That seems to be the demographic for new Mini drivers. They usually think they are very important and the world revolves around them. May explain the reason for the collision to. :D

how do you know that! maybe it was a genuine accident, accidents do happen, hope everyone is okay!

how do you know that!

I don't, it was a sweeping generalisation based on my experience of new mini drivers.

how do you know that! maybe it was a genuine accident, accidents do happen, hope everyone is okay!

Personally I would not call going through a red light an accident! Would you?

Personally I would not call going through a red light an accident! Would you?

no i wouldnt actually, maybe i should read the post next time, sorry!

no i wouldnt actually, maybe i should read the post next time, sorry!

lol no problem. Have you cooked your hubbys tea yet and chilled out! :hihi::hihi:

Can we confirm the middle aged woman did indeed jump the red light.

This is based on one eye wittness.

Who may well be one of those mad chaps that stands at side of roads shaking his fist from the 70's.