Charity Event in aid of Rotherham Hospice

Hi

My friend is doing a charity event in aid of Rotherham Hospice.

The event is being held at the Lyric Theatre in Dinnington, There is going to be a Take That tribute act along with a girls aloud tribute. And plenty more surprises on the evening.

Here is a write up of the event -

Take That 2 are one of the best Take That tribute bands in the UK today.

Not only are all four members from the same area as the boys themselves but 'Gary' from the act has a voice so close to Gary Barlow's that you'll find it very hard to tell the difference. The other major advantage is that Gary also plays live piano and guitar. Team that up with three other highly talented professional vocalists and you have a tribute show that simply cannot be rivalled anywhere.

Take That 2 were even asked to perform at the O2 arena with the real Take That - praise indeed!

Take That 2 will be supported by Ultimate GIRLS ALOUD Popular Duo DIAMONTE and the Spotlight Dancers from Gillian Baks Theatre School.

Reviews:

"I watched this group recently at the Seagull in Brean and what a show, it was absolutely fantastic, not only were the boys fantastic but the whole show was so well put together. I liked the fact that Take That videos were played on the big screens, it really did feel like you were watching the real band. I would certainly go out of my way to watch this group again, well done boys!"- Michelle Anthony

"I booked Take That 2 for my event in London and I've seen the real Take That several times. Take That 2 are without doubt the nearest thing you'll ever get to the real thing, Take That should watch out, these guys sound incredible" - Anna (Event Organiser)

"OMG I saw them last year, we had a conference for Boots own make up range No.7 and they came to our training and performed for us at night, it was an amazing night. The guys had breakfast with us all and they were amazing performers really nice guys as well. Defo an A+++ for them they were fantastic!" - Julie Baillie

Tickets £19.95 inc pie and peas

So please people this is for a very well deserved charity. Having been to many of these events i can assure you will be pleasantly surprised. There is never no expense spared at any of theses events.

Perfect for couples, family get togethers or groups of friends, such a brilliant atmosphere.

Im posting this to help my friend out as he really does deserve all the support he can get.

If anyone is interested in this then please dont hesitate to pm me,

Thanks for reading

Do you have a link to this and I will put it on our website?

thanks bloomdido i have pm'd you

gempau x

Please guys anyone interested?

:( really wish i could go but thought i'd at least give ya a bump :(