Muslim sharia law

If they had accepted 181 the Israeli's wouldn't have had time to ignore anything, it would have been done and dusted in the 40s.

What they have to accept in the future[and they will accept] will fall well short of 181.

it looks like the palastinians will hang back from signing until the u n have finished their investigation of isreali war crimes

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/world/story.html?id=2111254

"According to Abbas, Bush said: 'God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them.'"

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0630-04.htm

"Abu Mazen, Palestinian Prime Minister, and Nabil Shaath, his Foreign Minister, describe their first meeting with President Bush in June 2003.

Nabil Shaath says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq …" And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

Abu Mazen was at the same meeting and recounts how President Bush told him: "I have a moral and religious obligation. So I will get you a Palestinian state.""

http://atheism.about.com/b/2005/10/07/more-on-gods-orders-for-bush.htm

For what it’s worth, I would prefer to see firsthand statements, not private discussions publicised by less than credible or biased figures.

Neither of which are making open statements that their wars on terror where in fact Christian wars.

You cannot compare someone like Bin Laden who publishes statements claiming to be doing Allah’s work or doing what he does in Allah’s name, quoting verses from the Quran with what may be the privet thoughts of the American President of the British Prime Minister.

Even if both Bush and Blair believed they were doing god’s work they were not attacking an entire group of people, nor using terror to subjugate a population of another country, where as in many Muslim terrorist statements they openly claim to be doing the work of Allah or Mohammed in attacking the infidels or none-believers.

Even if you consider the armies of the US and Britain as Christian, (which would be wrong as many faiths are present) then when have these armies targeted civilians of other faiths. Now think of the daily missiles that land in Israel aimed at schools attended by Jewish children and Jewish family homes.

However, the radicalisation of Muslim individuals is more connected to radical imams than the persons own beliefs, where as Christian terrorists are more likely to be just individuals that have become so of their own back or with little help from others.

Edited by Berberis

Nor were the 911 attackers speaking for any Muslim church.

Religious fanatics and zealots are all dangerous, regardless of their denomination.

Very very true. The one trait that unifies all religious nut jobs.

it looks like the palastinians will hang back from signing until the u n have finished their investigation of isreali war crimes

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/world/story.html?id=2111254

If you read about 181 you will see the Israeli's accepted it, thus drawing the

UN s favor .

The first casualty of war is truth. Both sides have done bad things.

Bush is not speaking for any Christian church.

Exactly, and the terrorists are not speaking for any other muslims you moron, you really are clueless as to how the world works aren't you.

If you read about 181 you will see the Israeli's accepted it, thus drawing the

UN s favor .

The first casualty of war is truth. Both sides have done bad things.

true,but the tides are turning ,governments are getting fed up of israel pleasing its self what it does and does not do,the u n may well bring the israelis to court which will in turn bring the palistinians to the negotiating table

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/01/israel-prepares-to-fight-_n_306007.html

Exactly, and the terrorists are not speaking for any other muslims you moron, you really are clueless as to how the world works aren't you.

You're forgetting, in your speedy attempt to call people names that entire sects of Islam have been outlawed in many Islamic countries such as Indonesia, Egypt and for example The Islamic Sunni Sipah-e-Sahaba and the Shia Tehrik-e-Jafria from Pakistan.

You're forgetting, in your speedy attempt to call people names that entire sects of Islam have been outlawed in many Islamic countries such as Indonesia, Egypt and for example The Islamic Sunni Sipah-e-Sahaba and the Shia Tehrik-e-Jafria from Pakistan.
Correction serapis, these so called sects you mention are not sects at all but paramilitaries, with names like Sipah e-Sahaba, which translates roughly to soldiers of the Disciples, they can hardly be anything else. These guys have taken it upon themselves to take up arms and fight their cause by bombing each others places of worship etc. So no wonder they have been outlawed, but they are not religious sects as such. Edited by tab1

It's not a speedy attempt, I've been very patient with linesman but he has shown himself to be extremely ignorant in just about every post he's made and it's getting pointless trying to reason with people like that.

Correction serapis, these so called sects you mention are not sects at all but paramilitaries, with names like Sipah e-Sahaba, which translates roughly to soldiers of the Disciples, they can hardly be anything else. These guys have taken it upon themselves to take up arms and fight their cause by bombing each others places of worship etc. So no wonder they have been outlawed, but they are not religious sects as such.

How about ‘The Society of the Muslim Brothers’ or as they are commonly known, The Muslim Brothers? They are part of the Sunni sect with a track record of violence including the assassination of Egypt's prime minister in 1948.

Egypt may be their home but their influence is far reaching ranging from Syria, Palestine, Israel, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Algeria, Sudan, Somalia, Tunisia, Libya and even the US.

Part of the Brotherhoods ideology is to carry out Jihad even the fatwa issued by Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradhawi making it a religious obligation of Muslims to abduct and kill USA citizens in Iraq.

How many Christian sects can you say have such far reaching influence and who openly target civilians in this way?

How many Christian sects can you say have such far reaching influence and who openly target civilians in this way?

The Evangelical nutjobs in the White House, and the entire Catholic clergy.

Now think of the daily missiles that land in Israel aimed at schools attended by Jewish children and Jewish family homes.

Oh Serapis, again you display your ignorance about Middle East matters.

Have you ever asked why the Palestinians fired rockets into Israel?

It is because the Israelis to this day continue to steal land from the Palestinians?

Yes, I think it is.

Here Endeth the Lesson.