We’re excited to announce the forum is under new management! Click here for details.

Muslim sharia law

What about the Grand Mosque Seizure inMecca Saudi Arabia in 1979? What invasion sparked this extremist attack on fellow Muslims?

Im shocked to learn saudi Arabia has bingo Halls :o:o

That's like saying the wackos at Waco spoke for all Christians and all Christians were to blame for the nutjobs.

Get real.

So why the disparity?

A news paper publishes a drawing of Mohamed and thousands of Muslims take the streets around the world. A group of terrorists kill thousands of civilians and suddenly it’s nothing to do with Islam.

Edited by Berberis

Im shocked to learn saudi Arabia has bingo Halls :o:o

That’s one more than Luton in the 90's. The Mecca bingo had to be renamed as it was regularly attacked and even fire bombed around Christmas time by Muslims unhappy with its name saying it insulted their religion :loopy:

That’s one more than Luton in the 90's. The Mecca bingo had to be renamed as it was regularly attacked and even fire bombed around Christmas time by Muslims unhappy with its name saying it insulted their religion :loopy:

Bet there's many on here who wish you'd stayed darn sarf!

religion is just being used as an excuse, the real pieces in play are money and power, religion is just a smokescreen.

brainwashing features heavily of course,

I know the Israelis have dirty hands, but the way I see it the christians own half of the world, the muslims a third, and the jews get a pice of land between a rock and a hard place that nobody wants them to have.

but on another note did you know that the family of an impoverished palestinian suicide bomber will never have to worry about money again? 99 virgins or a fed and safe wife and kids, whats the motives?

no different in Ireland, loyalist and catholic both visit church often not out of piety but out of PATRIOTISM.

in my ever humble opinion, people have been bending and misusing religious text to their own ends throughout history, politicians are more inclined to bend scientific facts, figures, and philosophy in modern secular society, but it leads the same way.

best part is that Christianity, Islam, and Judaism (in alphabetical order to be impartial) all stem from the same root, and have the same God, he must be thrilled to see all his followers loving each other like the teachings tell them...

Bet there's many on here who wish you'd stayed darn sarf!

Nothing of any worth to say as usual I see :hihi:

Don't be a wally all your life:- have a day off for crying out loud.

If you knocked that brain cell of yours against the other one you have, and woke it up, you'd see that we do make a point of objecting. Frequently.

Now, do us all a favour, and take-off, and get back under your stone.

Dont like the truth i take it. Where are the muslim protests against terrorism ?

The silence is deafening.

Dont like the truth i take it. Where are the muslim protests against terrorism ?

The silence is deafening.

see any uk islamic society press release, maybe watch channel 4 news for a week

see any uk islamic society press release, maybe watch channel 4 news for a week

Cant recall any march's / protests on the subject - can you ?

The Sole Accomplishment of Religion Has Been To Make Psychics Look Respectable

No-one has answered this yet - why do you believe that all Muslims have some sort of responsibility for what other Muslims do? Do you, as a christian, accept responsibility for the bombing in Oklahoma city, or for etta, or the ira, or the loyalists? How many of those have you been on a protest march against?

The only comparrisons that they can come up with to these muslim attrocities are those carried out by none global groups liken the extremists in 'Waco' which was a small one horse town set up, attrocities carried out in the name of ilsam are on a global scale and can and have killed thousands.

The most relevent fact is that they're killing more of their own than none muslims yet they make a big outcry about coalition forces killing their fellow muslims. Seems to me that they have a strange concept of right and wrong; do as I say not as I do.