Muslim sharia law

It isn't "in their name" - that is the entire point - the only people who think it is "in the name of" all muslims are the people who already dislike Islam.

By saying "it is in their name" you are claiming that non-terrorist muslims are as much to blame as the terrorist muslims, which is a frankly absurd idea.

When a Muslim extremist proclaims to be doing whatever in the name of Allah, it is.

Where is the christian protests and outcry, about the murders of family-planning clinic/ abortion-clinic doctors? And where is the outcry about the fact that there is no outcry from the Christians about it? (hehe unintentional tautology there, sorry) The silence there is deafening.

When did two wrongs make a right?

Why then are all the attacks related to areas where invasions have taken place?

All the attacks? Are you saying that all Muslim terrorist activity is solely the effect of invasionary forces?

All the attacks? Are you saying that all Muslim terrorist activity is solely the effect of invasionary forces?
So far that I know of has been linked to the invasion or others to strike back in sympathy with the invaded. The all too familiar line of oh they are killing their own countrymen is also easily the result of the divide and rule policy implemented in the place today. In a civil war situation that has been created bad things are bound to happen as has been pointed out on here many an occasion, war is an ugly business. None of it would be happening had it not been for the trigger happy yanks going in there with the much trumpeted 'shock and awe'.

So yes I am saying just about what you understood, why have you any evidence that proves otherwise? Please not the old chestnut of 'oh they hate our freedoms.......' line, if you don't mind.

Edited by tab1

So far that I know of has been linked to the invasion or others to strike back in sympathy with the invaded. The all too familiar line of oh they are killing their own countrymen is also easily the result of the divide and rule policy implemented in the place today. In a civil war situation that has been created bad things are bound to happen as has been pointed out on here many an occasion, war is an ugly business. None of it would be happening had it not been for the trigger happy yanks going in there with the much trumpeted 'shock and awe'.

So yes I am saying just about what you understood, why have you any evidence that proves otherwise? Please not the old chestnut of 'oh they hate our freedoms.......' line, if you don't mind.

What about the Grand Mosque Seizure in Mecca, Saudi Arabia in 1979? What invasion sparked this extremist attack on fellow Muslims?

You could go all the way back to the 8th century to the Muslim Arabian attacks on India and its Hindu population. The most recent terrorist atrocities carried out over the latter half of the 20th century pale in comparison to those that went before. 1,000,000 Armenian dead Christians at the hands of Turk Muslims in the early 20th century are hard to disregard, even when talking of extremist or terrorist activity. Is it not that the Islamic nations that throughout history have subjugated, slaughtered and forced conversion are no longer as powerful as they where and now they are reduced to terrorism rather than conquest?

The world is a different place and even though I find the bloody history of Islam wrong, I do not hold the same view nor blame those today who wish to practice Islam. Neither do I hold this view for the sole benefit of Islam, I see the majority if organised religions in the same way. My distaste for the Abrahamic religions is only equalled by my respect for their teachings.

One question I would like to ask is this. Taking the 9/11 attack on face value, when was the last time a Christian extremist group carried out such a large scale attack or none Christians?

Edited by Berberis

When a Muslim extremist proclaims to be doing whatever in the name of Allah, it is.

That's like saying the wackos at Waco spoke for all Christians and all Christians were to blame for the nutjobs.

Get real.

What about the Grand Mosque Seizure inMecca Saudi Arabia in 1979? What invasion sparked this extremist attack on fellow Muslims?

Im shocked to learn saudi Arabia has bingo Halls :o:o

That's like saying the wackos at Waco spoke for all Christians and all Christians were to blame for the nutjobs.

Get real.

So why the disparity?

A news paper publishes a drawing of Mohamed and thousands of Muslims take the streets around the world. A group of terrorists kill thousands of civilians and suddenly it’s nothing to do with Islam.

Edited by Berberis

Im shocked to learn saudi Arabia has bingo Halls :o:o

That’s one more than Luton in the 90's. The Mecca bingo had to be renamed as it was regularly attacked and even fire bombed around Christmas time by Muslims unhappy with its name saying it insulted their religion :loopy:

That’s one more than Luton in the 90's. The Mecca bingo had to be renamed as it was regularly attacked and even fire bombed around Christmas time by Muslims unhappy with its name saying it insulted their religion :loopy:

Bet there's many on here who wish you'd stayed darn sarf!

religion is just being used as an excuse, the real pieces in play are money and power, religion is just a smokescreen.

brainwashing features heavily of course,

I know the Israelis have dirty hands, but the way I see it the christians own half of the world, the muslims a third, and the jews get a pice of land between a rock and a hard place that nobody wants them to have.

but on another note did you know that the family of an impoverished palestinian suicide bomber will never have to worry about money again? 99 virgins or a fed and safe wife and kids, whats the motives?

no different in Ireland, loyalist and catholic both visit church often not out of piety but out of PATRIOTISM.

in my ever humble opinion, people have been bending and misusing religious text to their own ends throughout history, politicians are more inclined to bend scientific facts, figures, and philosophy in modern secular society, but it leads the same way.

best part is that Christianity, Islam, and Judaism (in alphabetical order to be impartial) all stem from the same root, and have the same God, he must be thrilled to see all his followers loving each other like the teachings tell them...

Bet there's many on here who wish you'd stayed darn sarf!

Nothing of any worth to say as usual I see :hihi: