Muslim sharia law

The problem is, Christians like Blair attacked Iraq for no good reason,

this does not foster good relations.

Saddam's poison gas attack on Halabja killing up to 5,000 and injuring between 7 and 10,000 mainly civilians was reason enough to bring his regime down. Unfortunately the UN is powerless to effectively deal with those who attack their own people.

The silence and apathy in the Muslim community regarding extremists is very very noticeable. Many see Muslims protesting in the streets about all un-sundry but when the Taliban or other extremists group proclaim to be speaking for all Muslims, the silence emanating from the Muslim community is deafening. I know for sure that if anyone dared to do similar in my name, I would make sure everyone knew I did not accept that. I certainly would not need to be goaded into a response by others.

The Muslim extremists can only ever be successfully challenged by their own. Muslims needs to deal with their extremists and once they start to speak out, the rest of us will stand in support for those who want to practice the Muslim faith in peace and respect.

Keep silent and the problem will continue to grow until it is not longer within your ability to control.

Lastly, some Muslims are standing up and speaking out, it happens here also, I have spoken with those who have made their opposition clear and I commend them for doing so, we just need more.

Partly agree- however in most cases where muslims have come out to condemn their message rarely gets heard in mainstream media.

Anyway, here's some for you to chew over.

http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php

Sharia Law is a fine legal system for Islamic States and they are welcome to it.

The UK is not an Islamic State therefore we have no place for it.

Sharia Law is a fine legal system for Islamic States and they are welcome to it.

The UK is not an Islamic State therefore we have no place for it.

Well said and hear hear and all that:hihi: Would be a good sound bite if there was any intent on establishing Sharia Law, and I hazard a guess that you don't even know what Sharia Law is:suspect:

Unbelievable ignorance on here only too eager to jump on any band wagon as long as it anti Muslim, good on ya fella! Must be a sad life you lead;)

The problem is, Christians like Blair attacked Iraq for no good reason,

this does not foster good relations.

i completely agree, the was with iraq is none of our busines and we have no right going over there and telling them how they should live just the same as they have no right to come over here and tell us how we should live.

it is one big mes

Why would you paint all Muslims with the same negative brush?

... So fundamentalist Christians shoot abortion doctors and because \"murder is wrong\"…..does that mean all Christians are evil murderers?! Why is it that Muslims have to defend their faith, when others have done acts of terror and not once did their religion come into play?

Think you might want to remember that glass house thing before you tarnish an entire faith.

Thanks Bazooka, a great explanation for the hard of thinking!

The silence and apathy in the Muslim community regarding extremists is very very noticeable. Many see Muslims protesting in the streets about all un-sundry but when the Taliban or other extremists group proclaim to be speaking for all Muslims, the silence emanating from the Muslim community is deafening. I know for sure that if anyone dared to do similar in my name, I would make sure everyone knew I did not accept that. I certainly would not need to be goaded into a response by others.

The Muslim extremists can only ever be successfully challenged by their own. Muslims needs to deal with their extremists and once they start to speak out, the rest of us will stand in support for those who want to practice the Muslim faith in peace and respect.

Keep silent and the problem will continue to grow until it is not longer within your ability to control.

Lastly, some Muslims are standing up and speaking out, it happens here also, I have spoken with those who have made their opposition clear and I commend them for doing so, we just need more.

Where is the christian protests and outcry, about the murders of family-planning clinic/ abortion-clinic doctors? And where is the outcry about the fact that there is no outcry from the Christians about it? (hehe unintentional tautology there, sorry) The silence there is deafening.

Where is the christian protests and outcry, about the murders of family-planning clinic/ abortion-clinic doctors? And where is the outcry about the fact that there is no outcry from the Christians about it? (hehe unintentional tautology there, sorry) The silence there is deafening.

Good point PT...

and if these Islamophobes bothered to look at the link I put up earlier, they will quickly realise they have very little to stand on.

Terrorism in all its form, is not part of Islam and never has been or will be.

Here's the link again: http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php

Well said and hear hear and all that:hihi: Would be a good sound bite if there was any intent on establishing Sharia Law, and I hazard a guess that you don't even know what Sharia Law is:suspect:

Unbelievable ignorance on here only too eager to jump on any band wagon as long as it anti Muslim, good on ya fella! Must be a sad life you lead;)

You hazard a multitude of guesses and they are invariably wrong.:hihi:

You hazard a multitude of guesses and they are invariably wrong.:hihi:

Do you think so? I don't! :D

Saddam's poison gas attack on Halabja killing up to 5,000 and injuring between 7 and 10,000 mainly civilians was reason enough to bring his regime down. Unfortunately the UN is powerless to effectively deal with those who attack their own people.

But the Kurds had been attacking Saddam's regime for years, even tho' he offered them independence, they live in the northern foothills the most

beautiful part of Iraq, and with best pasture land.

The Peshmergas [extremists] were also supporting Iran in the the war that was going on at the time

There were no weapons of mass destruction, Iraq was Arab/Islam business.

Edited by Hecate
fixed tags.

Well why don't you answer the question then?

A woman calls a Teddy Bear 'Mohamed' and someone draws a cartoon and they're out in the street freaking out, a poor terrified woman gets her brains blown out in the middle of Kabul stadium in front of thousands of baying (male) muslims just for learning to read; where are those who freaked out about the Teddy and cartoons? the silence is deafening.

All this in the name of stoners, honour murderers and amputaters; some religion some honour.

I have a feeling you may have missed another point. Although it has been portrayed as Muslims protesting about cartoons, that isn't the complete story. The cartoons in themselves didn't cause any major problem but the problem came about when the Danish Government stung by loss of contracts because of the issue in the middle East, started bleating to the media about how Muslim countries were over reacting. It was the fall out from that with press in the west actually mocking the Muslims on the whole that lead to reactions and protests against deliberate insult and being told by wanabes to lighten up.

Yet so many here felt insulted when a group of Muslims protested at the soldiers homecoming parade. What happened to the much flaunted freedom then? Anybody setting out to insult will always get a reaction, and that is what happened with the cartoon saga and the soldiers homecoming parade, both were provocative acts and needed to be condemned.

The cartoons were just that simple stupid cartoons but the intent behind and the mocking attitude afterwards was the insult.

Edited by tab1