Muslim sharia law

You're closer to the action perhaps you can tell us,

come on cabby spill the beans.

No. You seem to think you're nearer to it all, why don't you tell us? You're quick to denounce, but have nothing to say.

Empty vessels and all that.

So here we go again there are two types of muslim, the ones who do bad things are a different type when they get a bad press.:rolleyes::hihi:

Would that be the same as the Christian clergy? Don't get me wrong, I follow neither religion, but as you are hell bent on your illogical ramblings, why don't you concentrate on the crimes committed in the religion which forms the head of your own country?

Or is that just another aspect of your hypocrisy?

Is religion not a significant part of and influencer of culture?

It most certainly is in many ways, but it is also not the be all and end all.

FGS you've had it explained to you that it is predominant in Sikh and Hindu society, and is not ISlamic.

I must be honest and say that that could be seen as disingenuous, and equally divisive. So called 'honour killings' are known throughout the world, not just in Middle or Near Eastern customs.

Wherever they they happen, they are utterly wrong, in my eyes.

Most Muslim apologists and also some gullible westerners want to argue that the ‘so called “honor killing” is not Islamic and it’s a tribal/cultural vice.

Looks like they were right.

So you'll no doubt back down on a stance which blames Islam for these things then?

Why do you use the term 'apologists'? Is this because of an irrational hatred of Islam? I'm not a Muslim, but I don't hate Muslims. I neither apologise for them. It is not my place to do so.

Why do you use such inflammatory language, instead of rational argument?

Yep and you come out with the same lame excuses for your violent religion,

What is your religion, out of interest? Has it always been peaceful, and has that religion always been peaceful in its attempts to dominate other cultures and rip them off?

then start the name calling when your'e losing trying to either get the thread closed or insinuate someone is racist,

Coming from someone who uses nothing but insults, that's a touch rich.

you just can't face up to the truth can you cabby, I don't need pay and theirs only one driver on my licence.:hihi:

What makes you think that there would be two people on one license Backward Peter? Or is that another generalisation? No WASP could, or would do the same, eh?

It evolved from a lower power unless someone shouted

Originally Posted by jobee

Then who or what created the higher power?.

'Shazam' causing the higher power to appear from a bolt of lightning.

So life in some form always was.

Einstein proved that matter/energy always was.

Edited by jobee

What is your religion, out of interest? Has it always been peaceful, and has that religion always been peaceful in its attempts to dominate other cultures and rip them off?

Coming from someone who uses nothing but insults, that's a touch rich.

What makes you think that there would be two people on one license Backward Peter? Or is that another generalisation? No WASP could, or would do the same, eh?

So the happyhippie joins the fray, couldn't you fit it all on one post, not that smart eh!

I follow no religion they all lead to violence,

as for the insults I think you'll find there have breen plenty thrown by yourself and others, so don't start complaining when you get a few back.

What makes you think there isn't more than one person on a licence dumpling.

As for the,

"Most Muslim apologists and also some gullible westerners want to argue that the ‘so called “honor killing” is not Islamic and it’s a tribal/cultural vice."

It was in answer to pt perhaps for the thicky's among us I should have put,

Looks like the people who wrote this were right, I shall go back and amend it I know how easy it is to confuse you.

Numerous requests to remain civil on this thread have been ignored.

Closing.