Muslim sharia law

Don't be a wally all your life:- have a day off for crying out loud.

If you knocked that brain cell of yours against the other one you have, and woke it up, you'd see that we do make a point of objecting. Frequently.

Now, do us all a favour, and take-off, and get back under your stone.

Dont like the truth i take it. Where are the muslim protests against terrorism ?

The silence is deafening.

Dont like the truth i take it. Where are the muslim protests against terrorism ?

The silence is deafening.

see any uk islamic society press release, maybe watch channel 4 news for a week

see any uk islamic society press release, maybe watch channel 4 news for a week

Cant recall any march's / protests on the subject - can you ?

That’s one more than Luton in the 90's. The Mecca bingo had to be renamed as it was regularly attacked and even fire bombed around Christmas time by Muslims unhappy with its name saying it insulted their religion :loopy:

The Sole Accomplishment of Religion Has Been To Make Psychics Look Respectable

Cant recall any march's / protests on the subject - can you ?
The only comparrisons that they can come up with to these muslim attrocities are those carried out by none global groups liken the extremists in 'Waco' which was a small one horse town set up, attrocities carried out in the name of ilsam are on a global scale and can and have killed thousands.

The most relevent fact is that they're killing more of their own than none muslims yet they make a big outcry about coalition forces killing their fellow muslims. Seems to me that they have a strange concept of right and wrong; do as I say not as I do.

No-one has answered this yet - why do you believe that all Muslims have some sort of responsibility for what other Muslims do? Do you, as a christian, accept responsibility for the bombing in Oklahoma city, or for etta, or the ira, or the loyalists? How many of those have you been on a protest march against?
None of these are carried out in the name of the recognised christian faith. whereas all muslim attrocities are carried out in the name of allah/islam

There are currently attacks in the USA being made by christians "in the name of god" who attack and kill abortion doctors etc - how many marches have you been on to oppose them?

Marching is only one way to demonstrate. Just speaking up against this sort of error is another - and recognising that we have a responsibility to speak into the error of those who would associate with us in faith. As a Christian I am dead against these violent anti-abortion protests and would be more than happy to address any person who did anything remotely like this in the name of God, with my thoughts on the matter.

No - the logic behind what you are saying would mean if i go out and kill someone "in the name of Linesman" you are to blame/responsible.

It doesn't work like that, just because some sections believe they are doing it in the name of allah, does not mean that they are, and casts blame/responsibility onto people who have nothing to do with it.

There are currently attacks in the USA being made by christians "in the name of god" who attack and kill abortion doctors etc - how many marches have you been on to oppose them?

Rubbish these attrocities are being carried out by muslim lemmings the world over who are indoctrinated by radical muslim clerics the world over as was the US army major.

Marching is only one way to demonstrate. Just speaking up against this sort of error is another - and recognising that we have a responsibility to speak into the error of those who would associate with us in faith. As a Christian I am dead against these violent anti-abortion protests and would be more than happy to address any person who did anything remotely like this in the name of God, with my thoughts on the matter.
it's a pity that muslims don't adopt you views.

So where have you protested against the abortion doctor murderers who are doing it in the name of god?

I must have missed that part of your response.

I'm not a Christian fanatic.

religion is just being used as an excuse, the real pieces in play are money and power, religion is just a smokescreen.

brainwashing features heavily of course,

I know the Israelis have dirty hands, but the way I see it the christians own half of the world, the muslims a third, and the jews get a pice of land between a rock and a hard place that nobody wants them to have.

but on another note did you know that the family of an impoverished palestinian suicide bomber will never have to worry about money again? 99 virgins or a fed and safe wife and kids, whats the motives?

no different in Ireland, loyalist and catholic both visit church often not out of piety but out of PATRIOTISM.

in my ever humble opinion, people have been bending and misusing religious text to their own ends throughout history, politicians are more inclined to bend scientific facts, figures, and philosophy in modern secular society, but it leads the same way.

best part is that Christianity, Islam, and Judaism (in alphabetical order to be impartial) all stem from the same root, and have the same God, he must be thrilled to see all his followers loving each other like the teachings tell them...

what does it cost to provide food and shelter for a palistinian widow and her child ? how much does an israeli helicopter cost to run or a tank,the palistinians dont have the munitions that israel have so they manage as best they can against an oppressor,the only way the irish terrorists got their arms was theft or monetary backing from other countries ,the same countries we call our friends

what does it cost to provide food and shelter for a palistinian widow and her child ? how much does an israeli helicopter cost to run or a tank,the palistinians dont have the munitions that israel have so they manage as best they can against an oppressor,the only way the irish terrorists got their arms was theft or monetary backing from other countries ,the same countries we call our friends

The Palestinians are still sulking because their extremist leaders refused

resolution 181 in the 40s , they will never get anything like it again, and they know it.

Resolution 181 is on your computer.

The Sole Accomplishment of Religion Has Been To Make Psychics Look Respectable

Edited by jobee