URGENT - someone needed to pick up stray dog *gone home*

If this is someones dog and they always let him out and they should stop!!

I hope the pm you have received gina will help find them, mind you if they let him out all the time he is probably happy to stay with you for a while lol for some attention.

I have a feeling this dog belongs to an old person ,i cant see him being chipped and he did not have a disc on his collar.Perhaps they are not able to take him out and just letting him out on the front for a roam around is what they do ,not saying they should do this of course but perhaps they have no option.

It could be fleas, or it could be anal glands...

My sister's staying at the moment and is allergic to flea bites... so may not be such a good idea for us to have him...

Has moonbird been able to contact the owner yet?

In years gone by everyone let their dog walk the streets. It was the done thing, only recently is it different so if this owner is old then it may be the norm to them aswel.

He's on his way home :clap:

I will let Gina tell you all about it when she gets back home, he is a gorgeous little chap, I hope that his owner makes sure that he doesn't do this again because I would be so sad to see a lovely well cared for dog like him end up in the pound or worse!

Hooray!!!! Well done everyone!!!! Nice to see a happy ending. Just been reading the other lost dog thread that ended so sadly.

Edited by nikki-red

Awwwww

well done to everyone who helped and took him in.

That will teach him not to go with strange women (meaning mummysaz) and mummysaz please learn to say shooo go home when a dog comes up to you, he probably only ventured out for some fresh air.

woooo im not strange lol, only joking. i must admit nuntil we got up to the busy part at lane top i never even aknowledged him but he seemed commited to following lol

That will teach him not to go with strange women (meaning mummysaz) and mummysaz please learn to say shooo go home when a dog comes up to you, he probably only ventured out for some fresh air.

woooo im not strange lol, only joking. i must admit nuntil we got up to the busy part at lane top i never even aknowledged him but he seemed commited to following lol

I think you are like the pied piper where animals are concerned.:suspect:

zorro is now home woopwoopxxxxxxxx

Zorro looks nothing like zorro how old is he tell us more details.

I think you are like the pied piper where animals are concerned.:suspect

love it lol, aparently he just stays on front all time and sometimes follows postman