Best place in sheffield to sell gold

thanks for that - so the price has gone up a fair bit since last year then?

is chapel jewellers the one on crookes?

For a fair deal try Richard Share jewellers on Eldon Street Barnsley

Aye, good info.

Regards

Angel.

i cant find anywhere that will buy my engagement ring from me. i am desperate to sell it to pay towards my car repairs. i have tried uk bullion, pa jewellery and chapel.

any other suggestions?

UK bullion london road

where abouts is it on london road? ive been to the ecclesall road one already and they werent interested.

ignore all the above threads, stick em on ebay, my wife put her gold on ebay and got probably twice what the rip off merchants in sheffield wanted to give her.

dont forget they need to make a profit on what they buy from you!

Agree 100%, i got loads over the "shop" prices, as soon as I put mine on I was offered exactly what I wanted & was paid instantly int my paypal account

the best place by far is the chapel jewellers they are paying £10.10 a gram for 9ct todaY

thanks for this post going by there calculator thats £800 pounds worth i have sat waiting to be sold

there web site is http://www.thechapeljewellers.com/sell_howto.html hope this helps some others

Just thought I'd resurrect this old thread as I'm planning on selling some gold. Is there anywhere in the city centre buying gold at decent prices at present?

Thanks

Lee

It's about 9 pounds a gram now

It's about 9 pounds a gram now

I got just over £9 a gram for some old scrap gold.

I took mine to The Chapel Jewellers at Heeley, they always pay good prices for gold.