Good electrician needed sheffield

hi, any one out there can recommend a good electrician that wont rip me off ,and will do the job right ??

My housemate is an electrician looking for work (its hard to come by these days). He will provide a very good service for a good price. What sort of work is it you need doing? He's not in at the moment but I'll let him know this evening.

Friend of mine (female) is a qualified electrician. pm me if you want me to get her to give you a call

Hi, try 'Mr Sparky', he rewired are house up here in ranmoor last year and they were great, very clean and professional. He's in Yellow Pages. Michael 07985683540

matt a sound sparky
J, what about Adam? He's a good lad. Not sure if he's on the forum though? :)

sorry, prettypoly, I should also have said that jsmith and adam have done work for me recently, jsmith as a joiner and adam did some electrical work. They're both good lads, good quick and clean workers and reasonable prices too. :thumbsup:

Edited by rubydazzler