LOAF hair salon in Crystal Peaks - any good?

Heard they about to go bust! Too much complimentary hairdressing. Stylists leaving!!!

Not that great... they seem to be very good at styling, but the basic cut under all the blow drying theatrics isn't that special

I am ready for a haircut, I went to loaf about 8 weeks ago and to be honest I feel I could have got the same result at my local salon at a third of the cost....(paid full price £37.50)

The stylists have all come from other salons in the same league so arent really any better than those at any other regis salon in sheffield ...just more stressed

However Richard the owner used to cut my hair years ago when he was at Alan Paul in Meadowhall and he is a superb haidresser....never had one since who is as good but I couldnt afford him now, or get an appt with him I bet.

I went when it first opened and it was rubbish.

and took 2 hours!!!!!!! just for a cut and dry.

Not impressed at all.

Hi Does anyone know where Sarah at Loaf went to? She was great and need to find her.

thanks

You are all moaning about the quality of hair salons.

But what about people who have no hair (on their heads I mean), what do they do? perhaps they would like to go to a hair salon every few weeks,

Hi Does anyone know where Sarah at Loaf went to? She was great and need to find her.

thanks

Don't know but she used to cut my hair at Eckington. I'd followed her there just over a year ago from Handsworth. She seemed to be happy at Eckington salon and then jumped ship to Loaf and left after a fortnight. she's a great stylist but not very happy to stay in one place. Decided I'm not gunna try to find her again!!

I have only been once, the people are really nice but the hairdressing is not as good as i would of thought.

The hairdresser cut it to how she wanted and was wonky at either side of my hair!

thanks

If you mean Sarah from the Woodseats Loaf she left last year and opened her own Salon with Helen & Kellie, its called Pride Hairdressing :)and its on Abbeydale Road South.:)

The votes for loaf seem to be down!

Don't know but she used to cut my hair at Eckington. I'd followed her there just over a year ago from Handsworth. She seemed to be happy at Eckington salon and then jumped ship to Loaf and left after a fortnight. she's a great stylist but not very happy to stay in one place. Decided I'm not gunna try to find her again!!

Thanks for letting me know, dont suppose you know her surname or what area shes from- cant find her on face book boo hoo!!