Best takeaway deal

If your after a kebab king kahri do a hunger buster and its massive it'll feed 3+ of your lol, think its £6 and think its also on justeat.co.uk or one of the other food websites i know its not an offer like but its massive. chicken, donner and lamb. on a big nan. 20+inches easily,

takeaways are bad for your health. avoid these greasy deals!

how dare u dont talk crap

If your after a kebab king kahri do a hunger buster and its massive it'll feed 3+ of your lol, think its £6 and think its also on justeat.co.uk or one of the other food websites i know its not an offer like but its massive. chicken, donner and lamb. on a big nan. 20+inches easily,

Here they are - fantastic menu.

http://www.118menu.co.uk/kingkarahi

hunger buster avoid avoid avoid. heartatttack after eating one of those theyre full of shi*t!!!

i have had the one from pop in which im guessing is the same as the hunger buster but i wondered if the hunger buster is nicer as gone off pop in's a bit

there is a great curry and kebab place in darnall s9. they have the biggest nan bread that i hv ever seen. also do a very large hunger buster and deliver. call them if u want.

its called mehran curry center

0114 2499983

Depends where you are in sheffield? Harios at hillsborugh S6 Middlewood rd is nice and cheap. Any 2 pizza's or kebabs for 6.99 pick up only thou. I would recommend the supreme grill kebab which also includes chips. 2344455

im not kean on hario's kebabs last time i had one i had a bite and nearly threw up

lol...sorry to here that!