Leeds/Reading Festivals

We were to the left of the stage for Kings of Leon, near the back and think we picked the right side. Sorry to all of those caught up in the crush, we had loads of room and at one point thought people were avoiding us because of our dancing hehe. I was really disappointed by Arctic Monkey's, there was lots of excitement in the crowd before they came on and I was suprised they went straight into new songs, we actually left early. It seemed a bit like they don't want to play the songs that mde them famous. Does anyone know why they stopped half way through Brianstorm? I loved Kaiser Chiefs, think they're one album away from headlining. We spent quite a lot of time watching comedy too, there were some really good acts on. Tim Minchin was great!

ok did any1 see any small acts then??? did pple see yeah yeah yeahs or crystal castles? were there any surprises this yr? I sooo wanted to go sob sobs..

We were to the left of the stage for Kings of Leon, near the back and think we picked the right side. Sorry to all of those caught up in the crush, we had loads of room and at one point thought people were avoiding us because of our dancing hehe. I was really disappointed by Arctic Monkey's, there was lots of excitement in the crowd before they came on and I was suprised they went straight into new songs, we actually left early. It seemed a bit like they don't want to play the songs that mde them famous. Does anyone know why they stopped half way through Brianstorm? I loved Kaiser Chiefs, think they're one album away from headlining. We spent quite a lot of time watching comedy too, there were some really good acts on. Tim Minchin was great!

They Stopped during Brianstorm. Due to the crowd surging onto the front barriers. Alex turner did say. If you see someone fall, then please pick them up. Or words to that effect.

Or words to that effect.

Well, slurs to that effect!

Loved Maximo Park as always :D

Well, slurs to that effect!

Loved Maximo Park as always :D

slurs is right, he was ratted :D

Got my tickets for next year!!!

Same here. A lot easier to get them now rather than hoping to be off work on the day they go on sale and then hoping you manage to get them. Done the same last couple of years.