Where can I buy XXXL shorts on Bank Holiday Monday

Need to buy some shorts for my father tomorrow he is in hospital and has very poorly legs and can only wear shorts at the moment. Does anyone know anywhere that might be open that does size 3XL.

theres the big man shop at stocksbridge that could be open failing that try high and mighty at leeds.if you had a little more time you could try jacamo just google them.

If it's an emergency and you can't get shorts (it being towards the end of the season), it might be easier to buy cheap XXXL trousers and make cut-offs as a stop-gap solution.

Try Decathlon they used to sell XXXL

Good Luck

i will lend you a pair if you have no luck, pm me to let me know

decathalon do 3 and 4 xl clothes, give them a try.

Many thanks will give them a try. Have cut him a pair of joggers down to shorts today but will try and get him some shorts tomorrow. Cheers guys

Need to buy some shorts for my father tomorrow he is in hospital and has very poorly legs and can only wear shorts at the moment. Does anyone know anywhere that might be open that does size 3XL.

try sportsdirect in meadowhall,, (opposite argos), get there early about about 10.30-11.00 so you can get in and out fast lol