Ladies social/supper club

Please stop spamming threads for this group all over the forum. However much you wish to publicise it, if you can't keep to forum rules then the threads will be removed and your account suspended.

hey if anyone is interested in a social netowork for ladies in sheffield 30+, we meet up once a month for an event, please email me [email protected], or check facebook page out we are under sheffield ladies supper club, thanks jess and leigh

hi are you on facebook? search for sheffield ladies supper club. the picture for the group is two pink glasses. just add yourself to the group. or you can email me [email protected] for more info. jess and leigh

I've just loged onto the Sheffield Forum and saw your thread-I think this is a brilliant idea. Would you please let me know when you are next getting together?

hi the next event is posted on our page search for sheffield ladies supper club on facebook and its an open group so just add youself. if you cant find it please email me at [email protected] and i will send you all the information. hope to see you at the next event on sat 23 jan, keep it free in you diary, would be nice to see some new faces jess and leigh

hey if anyone is interested in a social netowork for ladies in sheffield 30+, we meet up once a month for an event, please email me [email protected], or check facebook page out we are under sheffield ladies supper club, thanks jess and leigh

hi there! we use to host a ladies group last year before the organiser fell ill.

if you looking for a place to meet up and eat then our place is open for your group.

http://www.thebohemiancafe.co.uk

Hello!

I'm just reading about your supper club and it sounds like fun, so I think I'd like to join you if that's OK?

Not done this sort of thing before so feels a bit weird - but hey, you have to try everything once, don't you! ;) Anyway, I'm sure you're all lovely!

So, what do I need to do??

hey jst add yourself to the group, all the info is on there. no need to be worried its an nice bunch of ladies! jess and leigh

Id like to meet you all on Jan 23 so put my name down. Im not on Facebook.

Im working so Ill may not make 6pm, maybe nearer 7 if this is ok.

Ive not done this before either so will be alittle aprehensive but looking

forward to it nonetheless

cheers:)

Hi Nurse Gladys,

Looks like we'll be the 'new girls' then! Look forward to meeting you - I'm sure it will be fun.