Ladies social/supper club

Hey ladies in sheffield check out my facebook goup its called

sheffield ladies supper club

im trying to organise a group where wecan do fun social events and meet new people

Edited by leigh b

Just looked at your page on Facebook. Where do I click on to join the group? Forget this, I've done it!!

Edited by wobblywill

i noticed theres 9 members so far, do you all know each other?

no we are all yet to meet, the whole idea of the group is to meet new people and make new friends

lol just wondered, i dont know many people in sheffield. Only lived here two years and not many met people so might be a good idea for me :)

your more than welcome to join, be brave and take the firststep

Hiya simplymel, no I don't know anybody else in the group. I think it's a great idea. Go on, join up lol

This is a group forall you lovley ladies in sheffield, whether you single, married, divorced or in a relationship , this group could be for you. The aim is to create a group of women in sheffiield who like eating, drinking and havng a laugh, who would like to meet up a couple of times a month.

Im new too all this but i read somewhere that facebook would be a good place to start a group, where you can add yourself and spread the word and hopfully start filling your calendars with some exiting fun social evnts.

My ideas so far are social events and outings such as: to the city hall comedy club, meals at different style reastaurants, theatre and other events.

Feel free to post ideas and thoughts about places we can all go, i know that it will take a while for the word to be spread but hopfully with a bit of time and enthusiasm we can make it work!

f you are interested go to facebook and search for sheffield ladies supper club

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=124771068886

Why is it only for women over 30 can I ask?

Why is it only for women over 30 can I ask?

Where does it say you have to be over 30. I haven't got that impression and i'm over 50! (but only just lol)