BNP Linked to Racist Attack

I come to the conclusion that you are completey deranged!!!:D

nah i came to the conclusiona while back, him and a couple of others...are just lonely old trolls

nah i came to the conclusiona while back, him and a couple of others...are just lonely old trolls

who are mighty scared of answering straightforward questions

ERM...thank you for that contribution. I like gibberish:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Has anybody else realised this sad, bitter, ...jockey is the same person as Jim Nast as I first thought?

Both joined SF ot same date, often start posts with ERM.... and both spout with the same bile and bitterness.:hihi:

Edited by wednesday1

Not really, if i'm going to be a pedant. :)

Caucasian is a race, and then we have sub-categories like Aryan, Nordic, Alpine, Mediterranean. It goes on, some have been dropped, some are still recognised. A 'white' person from Spain is very different, and has a very different ancestry, to the 'white' people of Norway. One of the reasons i hate racism is that these lines are so blurred it's hard to recognise who is who and what is what. Most Yorkshire people, if one had to pinpoint their race, i would hazzard a guess at being mostly nordic or celtic. The idea of the great anglo-saxon aryan race is stupid, especially around Yorkshire. We were under Danelaw mostly, and had only 100 years of Saxon rule before the Normans invaded, who were also of nordic descent.

I bow to your superior knowledge, always happy to be corrected.

Has anybody else realised this sad, bitter, ...jockey is the same person as Jim Nast as I first thought?

Both joined SF ot same date, often start posts with ERM.... and both spout with the same bile and bitterness.:hihi:

ERM.....what you talking about yesterday?:hihi::hihi:

I bow to your superior knowledge, always happy to be corrected.

It is always good to be happy about something that happens so frequently:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Answer the question, Nocterneil. Does lying to the public, admitting lying and defending that lying count as honest?

It is always good to be happy about something that happens so frequently:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Indeed, I spend a lot of time learning things, not from you unfortunately.

Indeed, I spend a lot of time learning things, not from you unfortunately.

It is indeed unfortunate for you that you cannot understand the concepts.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

It is indeed unfortunate for you that you cannot understand the concepts.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Which concept are these? I'm very open minded and willing to learn but you don't seem to have anything to teach.

OK.....so the conclusion that we have ALL OBVIOUSLY reached is that Nick Griffin is a lovely man!

I know a guy who works in assuylum. He tells me that many Muslims come here in their sixties. The authorities are reluctant to send them back, because of their age.They cannot speak any English at all. Where do they work? I address that question to Tabby boy!

Since you don't have any mate who told you anything of the sort, and you lying BNP activist are making up lies again I can't answer your absurd questions for you. I have a mate who tells me the BNP are quite thick, and unable to find work so they blame the immigrants for taking the jobs they are unable to do, so why is that Nocterniel?