BNP Linked to Racist Attack

Evidence is what you choose to believe .

ev⋅i⋅dence  [ev-i-duhns] Show IPA noun, verb, -denced, -denc⋅ing.

–noun

1. that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.

2. something that makes plain or clear; an indication or sign: His flushed look was visible evidence of his fever.

3. Law. data presented to a court or jury in proof of the facts in issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents, or objects.

A pakistani born in England is still a Pakistani.

That makes no sense whatsoever! :hihi:

So presumably we should all class ourselves as Romans or Angles or Saxons then rather than Brits?

I have reached the conclusion that the world is an enigma. A harmless enigma made terrible only by our our own mad attempts to interpret it as though it has some underlying truth. .....such is the nature of religion!

You are talking about race or ethnicity not Nationality.

It is Nationality that entitles someone to say this is their country.

Edited by Wildcat

An Englishman born in England is an Englishman. A Pakistani born in England is a Muslim. That is where the problem starts. Traditional English are tied by nation, traditional Pakistanis are tied by religion. Different culture.

That makes no sense whatsoever! :hihi:

Yes it does, if my English mum and dad had had me in Pakistan would i be a Pakistani?!

A man and a woman, both English, conceiving a Pakistani child!! what a bizzare notion.

Edited by Mindfields

Nocterneil, you still haven't answered my question about the BNP's GLA member Richard Barnbrook. In lying to his constituents, admitting he lied but defending his lying, did he display an honest attitude?

Yes it does, if my English mum and dad had had me in Pakistan would i be a Pakistani?!

A man and a woman, both English, conceiving a Pakistani child!! what a bizzare notion.

It depends what it says on your passport.

If you get a British passport because of your parents then you are British, if you don't and you get a Pakistani passport then you are a Pakistani.

It really is that simple.

If you were in power, what would you do with the British-born children of Pakistani parents?

Nocterneil, you still haven't answered my question about the BNP's GLA member Richard Barnbrook. In lying to his constituents, admitting he lied but defending his lying, did he display an honest attitude?

ERM OK. Do not worry any longer about it, take your pills and go to bed. You will have forgotten about it tomorrow!

Thats only because different countries have different laws of citizenship.