Anyone been to ANTIBO in West One any good??

Following on from my post a few days ago about dining at Rossis i have now decided or been recommended Antibo on West One, now seen some picys on there website all looks very nice but is it nice food????

Well thats the big question i am asking for on feedback from other dinners who have been there recently, maybe you had a big party of people attending like i am planning. A friend recommended it and even though we may try a meal there first before booking for 20-25 people in Jan for my 40th just thought i'd ask on the forum before hand.

So over to you, were you impressed with the food quality & choice available? Good wine selection and is service good too??? I am not interested in cheapness just pure quality for a good meal out for my BIG 40 celebrations before hitting the bars nearby. sounds a good choice but is it any better than Rossis or same????:gag::help:

Thxs. Steve

I went about 4 months ago with my husband, was really nice food and the service was excellent. :thumbsup:

Impressive-looking place. Menu a notch above the usual bog standard Italian fare - quite experimental in parts - and generally very good food. Check out their website as well - there are a few money off vouchers.

For wine, try the Argentinian Alto Pampas del Sur pinot noir (£16.75). It's specially selected and arguably the best wine I've had in a Sheffield restaurant.

I think this is one of the best places to eat in the city- much more than just pizza and pasta, though they do these too. Not cheap, but worth it for a special occasion and, yes, the wines are great too.

This is what i am wanting to hear finally, a place i can depend on for quality afterall is suppose to be a special occassion. Great location as well as near West street for the bars afterwards to finish the nite of. EXCELLENT gonna go i think for my friends bday end of Sept for a preview before making the booking.

THXS GUYS x

It's a nice place, isn't cheap but then again its not meant to be.

Only complaint was the Pizza's that aren't as good as you get elsewhere but overall I'd recommend it.

had a works christmas do there once, mad busy and the service was like clockwork, and food great - there were 16 of us. went a couple of weeks ago, 8 of us, and no complaints!

yeah i really like this place

Thxs to everyone whos responded good to get some positive vibes about a place not been to before. Looks like i have got a place sorted now Thxs guys for help, shame Rossis losing out on a booking for 25 people but hey if ya change ya style/quality its goodbye from me & hello ANTIBO.

The food is quite nice, especially the Mussels, but the menu has become boring - it needs freshening up a bit, there is supposed to be a seasonal menu, but I can't ever remember it being any different?

The staff are friendly, and the prices very reasonable - just need a new menu to entice me back though.

Lunch deal are / used to be good too - maybe pop in to try it out first ;-)

Seriously - we love this place!