Driving lessons..

I don't start lessons untill next week. I picked a woman out of the phonebook and just called her... I am not from sheffield so hopefully I made the right choice. I can book an appointment tomorrow.

Id really recommend Alan Henshaw. He taught me to drive and was really good. Very nice honest man.

I have a female instructor who would be able to work with your shift patterns and covers your area.

Blue Car School of Motoring 0114 2507663

Edited by myusernameha

I am looking for a new instructor at the moment.

I was last learning with a guy I found most unhelpful, patronising, rude, arrogant and basically told me off rather than 'instructed' me. I stopped using him in March and havent yet got a new instructor.

I am wondering whether to try a lady instructor this time - does anyone have any recommendations please?

I work shift patterns on a 3 weekly basis; one week 8-4, one week 11-7 and the third week 9-5. For this reason I wouldnt be able to probably have the same lesson time each week and therefore flexibility would be appreciated. (Last instructor again most unhelpful, trying to 'slot me in' when it was convenient for him!

I have passed my theory test already and really should be cracking on with the practical now!!

Any recommendations appreciated. Oh, I live in Crookes just to let people know, so that you dont offer instructors who are far out!

Thank you! Sarah x

Who were you with before? only i had some problems with an instructor too.

But now im with Horizon and i would recommend them as i had the same problem as you. But Horizon are really professional and dont make you feel bad if you do something wrong.

glenn at best drive is amazing! i passed a couple of weeks ago with him. :D

Tel: 0114 254 4088

Mob: 07879 638535

good luck hun :)