Does anyone have a cure for being lovesick??

Nothing phsyical has happend at all, he does not fart and burp at work either

what made you mention fart & burping then?

It was a method suggested on how to forget him!!!!!!! I think you are all right!! Its probably a mid life crisis on his part. he is 61 and his kids have just left home so he probably is flattered by the attention he gets. He has been with his partner for 25 years, although never married to her

The cure for being lovesick is generally three parts gin to one part tonic. Give or take 3 days.

Thanks I may try that, although I dont actually drink so it may not be the answer for me:hihi:

You have to occupy yourself with something. A hobby - throw yourself into a sport, fitness training or just take a holiday break somewhere. Be spontaneous. Pick a place at random and go on holiday for a week. Buy a pet, feed it, pamper it, walk it. Love it.

All good suggestions thanks, I have been thinking about getting a dog!!!!:) I did used to run a lot so may take that back up, healthy body, healthy mind and all that!!!!!!! Men who needs em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find the easiest way to get over one crush is with another one :love:.

The problem then becomes that you have to get over the other crush then. And so on, and so on, and so on.... :help::confused:

Is there some way of being neutered for humans so you don't get crushes any more? :huh:

I know what you mean Millhouses!!, life just seems to be one long search for the right person!!!! Im starting to think its all a myth, this soul mate business:roll: Just something we have created to make us feel better, like there is hope of meeting the right person at the right time and living happily ever after!!!:love:

Im now a non believer as I have discovered, quite painfully, that even if you are lucky enough to meet him he may just not be available for duty!!!! :(

I know what you mean Millhouses!!, life just seems to be one long search for the right person!!!! Im starting to think its all a myth, this soul mate business:roll: Just something we have created to make us feel better, like there is hope of meeting the right person at the right time and living happily ever after!!!:love:

Im now a non believer as I have discovered, quite painfully, that even if you are lucky enough to meet him he may just not be available for duty!!!! :(

You worry too much. Wait and thy shall find.

Has anyone mentioned going on a killing spree yet? I find that takes my mind of the evil witch :D

(or find someone who is totally lovely and gorgeous and brilliant) :)