Does anyone have a cure for being lovesick??

I understand what everyone is saying, and you are all right. I have thought about all these things myself. I am not immature to the ways of the world or the way I view my feelings. I just want rid of these feelings, im not asking how to be with this man or ways to make him leave his partner, Im wanting ways to get over him and move on. Ive been played enough times in my life to know what that feels like, and this is different. Its a very difficult situation.

Would it be impossible to change jobs?

I keep being drawn back tho the 'perfect' comment.

A person only seems perfect whe you have an infatuation, when you love them then you recognise, understand and accept imperfections as part of the package and they don't matter.

I agree with many of the other posters and would go as far as to say that the biggest imperfection he has is he's letting his ego be massaged at your expense.

I think once you can see this for yourself you'll be on the right track for getting over him.

A person only seems perfect whe you have an infatuation, when you love them then you recognise, understand and accept imperfections as part of the package and they don't matter.

I agree with many of the other posters and would go as far as to say that the biggest imperfection he has is he's letting his ego be massaged at your expense.

I think once you can see this for yourself you'll be on the right track for getting over him.

And ask yourself.....what if he has a small penis and no idea what to do with it? :hihi:

And ask yourself.....what if he has a small penis and no idea what to do with it? :hihi:

I just love your practical approach to things!!! :hihi::hihi:

To Doodles: Seriously, though, he is just using you to massage his ego, so he's a sad git. Is he older than you?

Well doodles, the best thing to do to get over him is to live your life and be happy. This is by far the best revenge. This loser is obviously not truly happy with his missus or he would not feel the need to lead you on. One day he'll look back and feel envy that you moved on to better things whilst he is still stuck with a woman who, lets face it, he really can't respect that much.

Perfect is just a word that I used. Im not saying he is perfect in every way, you are right though I think!!

I just love your practical approach to things!!! :hihi::hihi:

To Doodles: Seriously, though, he is just using you to massage his ego, so he's a sad git. Is he older than you?

Yeah he is older than me!!

Well doodles, the best thing to do to get over him is to live your life and be happy. This is by far the best revenge. This loser is obviously not truly happy with his missus or he would not feel the need to lead you on. One day he'll look back and feel envy that you moved on to better things whilst he is still stuck with a woman who, lets face it, he really can't respect that much.

I think you are right. Thank you. Its true he cant be truly happy or he wouldnt have let things get this far!!! Im going to think positive and move on in a happy way!!!!:hihi:

Yeah he is older than me!!

Oh, dear, typical mid-life crisis, ego-boosting little fantasy for him then. Pity you're having to get hurt in the process. But I don't suppose that bothers him for one minute.

I think you are right. Thank you. Its true he cant be truly happy or he wouldnt have let things get this far!!! Im going to think positive and move on in a happy way!!!!:hihi:

You'll not be happy long if you spend any length of time on SF!:hihi:

You'll not be happy long if you spend any length of time on SF!:hihi:

That's not true!

There are many people to taunt on here and that always makes for a good time.

I myself have met three loves of my life in the last couple of weeks, they have terrible similarities to each other:suspect:, but I guess thats what attracted me to them.

Get involved in some of the more light hearted threads, Doodles... if nothing else it will be a distraction.

That's not true!

There are many people to taunt on here and that always makes for a good time.

I myself have met three loves of my life in the last couple of weeks, they have terrible similarities to each other:suspect:, but I guess thats what attracted me to them.

Get involved in some of the more light hearted threads, Doodles... if nothing else it will be a distraction.

Have you been collecting groupies again Mojo? Seriously....you invite stalkers you do!! Oh no...that's me isn't it?:hihi: