Does anyone have a cure for being lovesick??

I was hoping someone could help me

Edited by doodles100

Sorry to hear you're unhappy doodles, just focus on the things they do that annoy you or best of all picture them burping and farting on the toilet, Ive ended up hating myself with that vision :hihi:

2 fingers down ya throat!...it isn't permanent, but what is these days.

I was hoping someone could help me. I need a cure for love sickness. Its painfull and horrid, I want rid!!!!! Any suggestions would be greatly received!!!

Go out with a leading psychologist like me! (not mine though or I'd have to T--t you one!) -Dear me I can see another course of therapy coming on! :hihi:

I find it hopeless, ive tried everything. I love this man so much!!!!!!!!! I know its corny but in my mind hes perfect, even farting and burping!!!!

I find it hopeless, ive tried everything. I love this man so much!!!!!!!!! I know its corny but in my mind hes perfect, even farting and burping!!!!

This is intriguing!.....How does one burp and fart perfectly?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by doodles100

If he's that perfect why are you not together? That doesn't sound like a very real relationship to me.

what if it only happens once????

It won't, as long as you let yourself see the good in others. If you continue to only allow yourself to see the good in him then that's what will stop it happening again.

and he is your boss?????

Then it really shouldn't have happened in the first place and I'd recommend changing your job if you are having problems coping with being close to him at work.

he does everything perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you patent your rose tinted glasses? I could do with a pair of them!

There's no such thing as someone who is perfect in all things. It sounds much more like infatuation than love to me. Love is when you've got past the 'wow, aren't you wonderful' phase and still think that they're worth sharing your life with once you know about all their flaws.

My advice is to stop looking at him and start looking at others. You'll soon see someone else who hits your buttons, then hey presto! you're cured ;)