Where can i buy EMU boots?

yeah, i've been on that - will probably buy them from there, it's just that i wanted to try some on first, to be sure of the size.

hi did you manage to find your emu boots, i was walking down sheffield town today and saw them in the front window of a shop called office for 70 pound, i thought of you so i popped in and they said they have most sizes available, so maybe worth a look, i tried some on whilst i was there, and i think you do need a size smaller but go along and try some on and see for yourself xx

Thanks, Blackorchid, i bought some from ebay, but found they were the wrong size (and weren't in the condition described) so i think we'll be sending those back. Will pop in Office and have a look. :)

latest update - Office only have Uggs, but i finally managed to find them in a shop called Jones the bootmakers :) haven't bought any yet though, just wanted to try them on for size, and willl purchase a pair online.

How was the sizing?! I'm also looking into getting a pair of Emu's and was wondering the same thing! I'm looking to order them from amazon...

You can buy EMU boots from QVC (shopping channel onSky). You can order them and if you dont like them or they dont fit you have 30 days to return them for a full refund. They encourage you to go out and about in them and will still let you return if not satisfied. I have bought loads of stuff from them, they will even let you return make up etc if you not happy with it. (Even if it is half used!!!)

Finally got some :D i bought a 5, and am a 6 in shoes - they fit perfectly :) i love them, recommend them to anyone.

http://www.fluffyfootwear.co.uk/emu-boots-australia.html

with free delivery.

Though I think the poster who said EMUs are Uggs is right. Because the first link that comes up in Google is for EMU Australia who produces Ugg Boots.

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:7VDlZirsB6YJ:www.uggbootshop.co.uk/+emu+sheepskin+boots&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-a

Just been to TK Maxx in Barnsley, they didn't have any at all. Thats 3 stores down, no idea how many left to go!!

John lewis sell emu.

latest update - i finally managed to find them in a shop called Jones the bootmakers :) haven't bought any yet though, just wanted to try them on for size, and willl purchase a pair online.
And here's a good example of the reason behind the death of the independent retailer ... :(