Where can i buy EMU boots?

You could try emailing or ringing the manufacturer and asking if they can point you in the direction of a shop that stocks them?

You should have said in your original post you wanted to "buy some [cheap/knock off] EMU boots :D
Emu's aren't 'knock off' at all! I bought mine in Queensland and I think of them as for those who want to "buy some comfy boots without being daft enough to succumb to the extortionate prices of the Ugg boot brand" :hihi:

Emu's aren't 'knock off' at all! I bought mine in Queensland and I think of them as for those who want to "buy some comfy boots without being daft enough to succumb to the extortionate prices of the Ugg boot brand" :hihi:

My way of thinking exactly! The word UGG actually means "sheepskin boot", so anyone can make a sheepskin boot with wool lining and call it an 'ugg' boot - the word can't be copyrighted. This makes it so hard to find genuine UGG boots, and really EMU's are the same, but you're paying for the quality, not the label. I'm just going to trail around all the TK Maxx stores i can find!

missus got some EMU boots when we was in sydney, she got the same size as she is and they fitted her perfectly.

Genuine EMU boots too. only $160 Australian (so £80.00)... and seem to be far better than UGG boots

I got some last year from a shop in Leeds called Missy - you can buy them online as well....

http://www.missyuk.co.uk

I did see some last week in TK Maxx in town though..... was very tempted to buy another pair....

Just been to TK Maxx in Barnsley, they didn't have any at all. Thats 3 stores down, no idea how many left to go!!

Hi, Have you found your emu boots yet? I just happened to be flicking through a catalogue that Mandmdirect.com sent me (they keep mailing me bloody things after I bought a pair of flip flops from them Arrrgh!) and they have emus on page 95 of their autumn 09 catalogue. They're in the sale at about £60. Equivalent uggs are £120 :huh:

Russel and bromley sell them i once got some from there

hi, when you do find some could you let me know please if you do need a size smaller!

If i ever find them i will let you know about sizing! I'm going to try TKMaxx parkgate today :)