Yobs on Devonshire Green

sorry, whether he/she lives there or not!! :-)

and I guess you meant "plain" not "plane" unless lion attacks at 50,000 feet are more common than I thought.

Tricci, you have to believe that the murderers and rapists out there will be caught and brought to book.

What did the person who witness this terrible event do? Did they call the police? Did they intervene? Did they tell someone else nearby? We all have a responsibility within our respective communities to react appropriately to these incidents

I was 50m away and on the phone when I saw it. The culprit moved away quickly. Had I been nearer and quicker to react I would have done something, mind you I would probably have got my head kicked in! As for calling the police...easier said than done....I saw another incident later that day on Chavonshire Green where a girl was punching the beejasus out of another girl - called 999 - waited....and waited.... and waited - eventually someone answered - they had already heard about the incident from other callers but were too busy to attend - G8 and all that.

my sons go on devonshire green skate park.

they often have to borrow a dustpan and brush when the ADULT yobs leave their crap on at night.

they clear up the site and then skate ( as is its purpose)

my kids have been assaulted twice. had money demanded from them by an adult drunk. it seems anyone with a skateboard is a target for so called chavs as well as disgruntled adults who tar all with the same brush.

adult drunks - batter them to death...... it wont be long i tell you before some one gets mugged at knife point or raped or seriously hurt on the green. woe betide anyone who tries it with me.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! believe me it will be the last thing they ever do

Reckon you're right Bigjay....I hate to say it but I think things will have to get a lot worse on Chavonshire Green before the authorities wake up and do something about it. Apparently, it is council / police policy to semi-encourage the rogue element to hang out round the Green - if they have a bit of a free rein in the Chavonshire area, the peace gardens, town hall etc won't get troubled.

Dick head chavs wi nowt better to do

kill the chavs - free society of this pollution :clap: :clap: :clap:

tell me how do you decide who are the trouble causers.

what is the genneral opinion of the kids who actually skate thre.

are they any better / worse than the chavs and is there a socio economic difference between the two

throws question out to all ...:suspect:

I sat at Devonshire Green yesterday afternoon (Monday).

There are some drunk real loosers there.

A saw a couple bring along their two young boys to sit with the group and I thought ,"What a terrible way to bring up kids; they will think getting drunk and pouring beer over eachother is normal."

Originally posted by joffandanmum

tell me how do you decide who are the trouble causers.

what is the genneral opinion of the kids who actually skate thre.

are they any better / worse than the chavs and is there a socio economic difference between the two

throws question out to all ...:suspect:

skatebording kids - not a problem the skate park is designed for that. p*****d chavs hurling abuse at anyone that walks pass - not for that