Clip in Hair Extensions

Anyone know how much these extensions cost at Xtras at Meadowhall for human hair ??

Couldn't find any uptodate info and whether they still sell them, ive tried ringing them today but no answer??

Also What is the shop on Dixon Lane called that sell them?? I really need some for Sat so any advice appreciated and do they open on Sundays??

I don't really want to pay any more than £30 for 16/ 18"??

cheers

Edited by jules2000

On other peoples heads??? lol!

????????????????:huh:

Anyone know how much these extensions cost at Xtras at Meadowhall for human hair ??

Couldn't find any uptodate info and whether they still sell them, ive tried ringing them today but no answer??

Also What is the shop on Dixon Lane called that sell them?? I really need some for Sat so any advice appreciated and do they open on Sundays??

I don't really want to pay any more than £30 for 16/ 18"??

cheers

I have some of these form the same place. I think mine cost sabout £15

I have some of these form the same place. I think mine cost sabout £15

which place relost, Xtras or Dixon Rd?????

They are about 25.00 but the hair is poor quality! I get mine from a supplier from ebay and its the best hair ive used and cheaper PM me if you want details, x

They are about 25.00 but the hair is poor quality! I get mine from a supplier from ebay and its the best hair ive used and cheaper PM me if you want details, x

thanks natnat pm sent xx

which place relost, Xtras or Dixon Rd?????

Xtras sorry I should have specified. It looks really nice when you first put them in but quality isn't great. DOn't worry if you are getting runk as by the time they look crap no one will notice as they will be too wasted. Mine get really knotty after about 5 hours..

????????????????:huh:

That was a reply to your original post of ' I know where they have been ' - Until you edited it and changed it :roll:

I have my hair extensions put in at that hair to go place on dixon lane, they have also started selling a range of hair extensions, plus next door have good hair=global hair and theres also a good shop near tram stop at that chinese buffet thing just across road.

There is a place opposite the uni that does them. The wig shop....