Lycra leggings and tops

:blush::shocked: Tarts are my favourite

go on then.......... ill add another question thats equally as bad.................

WHY DO FAT WOMEN WEAR LYCRA LEGGINGS AND FULL BUM KNICKERS ????????

maybe we should export this idea to the certain religious countries who insist on making women wear BERKA'S , not only does it freak me out seeing women like this. It might firghten all the terrorists back down their holes. LMFAO

go on then.......... ill add another question thats equally as bad.................

WHY DO FAT WOMEN WEAR LYCRA LEGGINGS AND FULL BUM KNICKERS ????????

maybe we should export this idea to the certain religious countries who insist on making women wear BERKA'S , not only does it freak me out seeing women like this. It might firghten all the terrorists back down their holes. LMFAO

Ah yes, I love full bum knickers. White cotton please from M & S. Actually my doctor told me that if I smile more, it gives an instant face lift. Just wish my ass had a sense of humour.!:rolleyes:

:shocked:

Mind you if theres cake in there.....:love:

CAKE?? Did somebody mention cake ......

*Dozy goes into the kitchen to find her rummaging gloves*

Why do women wear mucky white bra's?

Why do women dye thier roots brown?

just a couple of observations tonight :)

I love my leggings! But I always wear a skirt with them. I think VERY few people (if any!) suit leggings on their own, regardless of size.

Why do women wear mucky white bra's?

Why do women dye thier roots brown?

just a couple of observations tonight :)

Your questions are missing a vital word- 'some'. 'Why do SOME women wear mucky white bras?' I neither wear mucky white bras nor dye my roots any colour at all.

All of my bras are black or an interesting colour like purple or jade. I can't see any point in wearing white since virtually all of my clothes are black- they'd be grey in no time at all.

In answer to the leggings question- show me someone (other than a catwalk model) who looks OK in leggings. They may be comfortable but they are most certainly not flattering or forgiving.

And as for wearing knickers underneath them, most certainly not. If I'm wearing stretchy long shorts for yoga or whatever (only ever for a good reason) then at least I have the sense not to expose the rest of the world to a bad case of VPL too!

I can assure the rest of the world that I would never be seen wearing a white bra or leggings, especially at the same time.

I hate leggings on anyone if I'm totally honest, they are NOT flattering.

BUT, since when did a size 18 become fat? It's curvalicious! :love: