Fancy running a forum? Sheffield Forum is for sale! Learn more

Racist threads on forum

Can I just mention at this moot point that this is the internet and you are probably bored at this present point, hence you posting vitriolic poo poo that you are going to forget about (NOT aimed at the poster above, just a general comment)tomorrow but the poster that you have aimed your internet anger at will probably not !! so teh rubbish continues. I must say though that the usual suspects on this forum do not help the situation by goading other posters into a retalliation conflict. I do not need to mention names (you know who you are)... The only option for this forum is to employ a full time moderator that looks in on posts such as this that deals with Racism, muslims and general heated arguments and place them into either internet heaven (banned) or "democratically" puts them into a locked section where they can argue the toss and not interfere with the day to day running of a general sheffield forum.. It can be done with a bit of coding to no effect on the general forum, so Admin(Geoff)and mods ?? why not ?? Saves all of the people that dont want to read this crap suffer a little less .... ;)

No one is forcing you to look in this thread. Jog on fool.

Wild cat my apologies.................sincerely...........

Berlin there is something about you that I find quietly disturbing.....

But I'm guessing a white skinned Pole, by definition wouldnt have been born here so wouldnt seek to call himself English :confused:

Supposing a Polish couple that had settled here had a child here, that child is in most peoples eyes, and usualy in the eyes of the Polish couple themselves- Polish not English.

But we have a large black and Asian comunity in this country who were born here who consider themselves 'ethnically' English-as well as African, Jamaican, Pakistani and so on: if people who's parents and or grandparents are of foreign ethnic origin can just become 'ethnically' English, then the English are nothing and thats wrong.

Edited by Mindfields

Do you think that black people are inferior to white people? It's really a very straightforward question - can you answer it please?

No one is forcing you to look in this thread. Jog on fool.
are you following Lord Halibut of condescending towers by any chance ?? Why do you find it pertinant to call me a fool ?? I was merely stating the obvious that threads like this always end up the same way.. Mass moderation and ultimately CLOSED.. I was proffering an alternative, what is wrong with that ? ****.(stolen from HALIBUTS forum DICtionary) ;)

Supposing a Polish couple that had settled here had a child here, that child is Polish not English.

They are english, to my mind.

What is the purpose of a distinction that would exclude from english people born here that know no other country?

Fish face......I had decided that I was not going to respond to your goading but you are becoming a little tiresome........

My name is Saracen, I am not white, but to answer your question I dont think that white people are superior to black people or that black people are superior to white people.

Now does that seem an appropriate answer to you.......

Myself I am neither black nor white.................now would you like to ask me if in my opinion brown people are superior to black or white people..............

The people at the BNP gathering who burned a doll should be condemned for their racism, bigotry and warped sense of humour. The fact that this was done at a private camp fire, well away from the party's official entertainment and proceedings should be acknowledged. These people should now be expelled from the party. But when we have young men being blown to pieces on an almost daily basis in Afghanistan does a few drunks setting fire to an inanimate object really matter? The NOTW needs to get its priorities right, Kerry Katona's drug habit and drunken BNP supporters are simply not important.

..as is my Barbie, the b**** :hihi:

You should meet my Sindy. And I reckon she's Polish as well.

Fish face......I had decided that I was not going to respond to your goading but you are becoming a little tiresome........

My name is Saracen, I am not white, but to answer your question I dont think that white people are superior to black people or that black people are superior to white people.

Now does that seem an appropriate answer to you.......

Myself I am neither black nor white.................now would you like to ask me if in my opinion brown people are superior to black or white people..............

What's with all the racist crap then? Why won't you condemn the BNP?

Are brown people superior to black or white people?

Are we to take it then that you are disturbed? Or have we heard your voice before?

True Briton is a Celt. They were here first. All you late comers are nothing but a bunch of intelopers. So stick that in yer pipes and smoke it !

Hail Camelot and King Arthur !