Lazers over sheffield

were they definately from the U2 concert?

i dont think its possible to see lights from don valley all the way over in chesterfield and out at mexboro so lets re think what it could possibly be

just looked i can see them again tonight

ill go and look let you know in a while

i cant see them in chesterfield yet tonight

i tryed to video them but they dont show up on mobile

i was walking the dog about 10pm wednesday night on middlewood park it did look like it was coming from claywheels lane or foxhill but if everyone saw them then guess not very wired.

We saw this on Wednesday night - we're in Hillsborough, close to the Wednesday ground. It looked like only one light from here - moving left and then back right again - behind the cloud only and never came out past the cloud for a better look. There were no beams going up into the Sky.

I saw these lights.

I looked at them via binoculars and couldn't identify the source. Even drove up the the countryside. Lights seemed to be in the air.

Aircraft maybe.

I saw them and thinking it was the arena I drove down to get a better look but could not find the lights at the arena and the lights looked like they were in the sky.

I live in Wath on Dearne , and the lights last night and Wednesday night looked to be in the same place. They were way behind our house , we can see Bolton on Dearne and they looked to be in that direction but further north (looking straight on) from us than that. :confused:

Well we looked out for them again last night but they couldn't have been as strong as we saw nothing.