Lazers over sheffield

i can see them well 1 white thing zipping round sky in s41 chesterfield its very wierd does anyone have any clue to what it is?

thought i was going mad had to get mrs to check i wasnt being silly its 23:42 and its still happening here

are you 100% sure on that just im in chesterfield and i can see them and dont want to tell neighbours unless its 100% with arena nearly 20 miles or more from here

can see them in high green and they seem to be coming from the direction of Barnsley ,the way the beams are here

are you 100% sure on that just im in chesterfield and i can see them and dont want to tell neighbours unless its 100% with arena nearly 20 miles or more from here
Well look again tomorrow night - tonight they are only in test mode :hihi:

It's off road motorcyclists

It's probably the 4500W BigLites up at Don Valley. There are 8 of them in use, and they have a very narrow beam (~5deg), so can be seen for miles (outdoor use normally requires informing the CAA).

Entire lighting set up is about 760,000W...

Strange I can see them now :suspect:and I'm in Hope Valley, are we being invaded?:suspect:

Threads merged

It's probably the 4500W BigLites up at Don Valley. There are 8 of them in use, and they have a very narrow beam (~5deg), so can be seen for miles (outdoor use normally requires informing the CAA).

Entire lighting set up is about 760,000W...

Hmmmmm - I wonder how laddo proposes to offset that? :hihi:

Saw it over Burncross moving to and fro in an arc. Looked as though it was coming from Chapeltown. Must have been some pretty sad git if it went on for two hours!