Butty-licious white lane s12

Ive nipped in this place before and found it to be a pleasant experience and today ive been for a ham salad on brown breadcake .... I arrived amidst a carnival astmosphere as they have have just been awarded 4 gold stars from, sheff city council enviro health dept..what better way to enjoy your lunch knowing that all is above board and clean..I'm very particluar when it comes to quick food places and ive been there a few times now and after todays events ill be going even more!!!:)

im not sure what you mean??:confused:

I think its quite obvious what I mean.

I'm sure somebody else will be along to explain shortly.

Ive nipped in this place before and found it to be a pleasant experience and today ive been for a ham salad on brown breadcake .... I arrived amidst a carnival astmosphere as they have have just been awarded 4 gold stars from, sheff city council enviro health dept..what better way to enjoy your lunch knowing that all is above board and clean..I'm very particluar when it comes to quick food places and ive been there a few times now and after todays events ill be going even more!!!:)

I dont care what anyone else says, ive had a sarnie from there, due to having family living on White lane, and they are what blade61 says..butty-licious..:)

I think its quite obvious what I mean.

I'm sure somebody else will be along to explain shortly.

i think you should enlighten me!

Nah, its easy to guess what I am getting at.

I'll let you stew for a bit :hihi:

im not sure what you mean??:confused:

Ginger Daddy thinks you own the butty shop and are giving it a cheap plug.

Your not allowed to say nice things on this ere forum without being jumped on I'm afraid. :rolleyes:

On a lighter note I live quite close by and might pop in and give their sarnies a try thanks for the recommendation:)

Well I do not own the place and must echo the sentiment, I have had sarnies from there several times and they are good, as is the service.

I have no connection at all with the business but feel that the service on offer is above standard.

Congrats on them on the 4 stars, well deserved.

It does look like you are trying to advertise your own business here, not sure if you can do that on S.F. :suspect:

OH i see !! well i dont own the place, im just passing on the delights of the place for you all to try and enjoy and with the gold stars it makes me feel better knowing its a clean place!!!

It does look like you are trying to advertise your own business here, not sure if you can do that on S.F. :suspect:

read my signature! i own my own animal care service not a sarnie shop lol