X-Factor 2009 Megathread

Right first evictees THE TWITS (replace the i with an a) and Jamie Afro to win pleaseeeeeeeeeee. He is def sex on fire phwooaarrrrrr

Right first evictees THE TWITS (replace the i with an a) and Jamie Afro to win pleaseeeeeeeeeee. He is def sex on fire phwooaarrrrrr

even with all that hair, are you not worried about running your hand through and it getting stuck? or even worse something biting it?

even ronan keating mentioned that he thought they had no chemistry .....which i think that he thinks they are crap:|

louis walsh needs his head seeing too... i am praying that the public get shot of them in the first week. They are utter nonces.

as for the rest of the judges.... i think Danni made good choices, Cheryl shouldn't have chose that young lad & gone for Dwayne

simon simon simon ..... why did he put that arrogant so & so in his top 3 !!:rant:. I think he should have put daniel (from that rubbish band ) instead, He is BEAUTIFUL to look at :love: and has a good voice, and is confident without being cocky & overdoing every performance he has done....

What annoyed me about Simon last night, was him telling Daniel that he wasn't putting him through because the show was all about 'first chances'.

Ok, maybe it is, in which case it begs the question why the hell did they put him through to bootcamp and the judges houses??

So cruel.

What annoyed me about Simon last night, was him telling Daniel that he wasn't putting him through because the show was all about 'first chances'.

Ok, maybe it is, in which case it begs the question why the hell did they put him through to bootcamp and the judges houses??

So cruel.

indeed and has that danyl n**head not been in several boybands before?

even with all that hair, are you not worried about running your hand through and it getting stuck? or even worse something biting it?

No I am willing to take the risk and its not his hair that i'm interested in LMAO ;):P

indeed and has that danyl n**head not been in several boybands before?

No it was the guy with spiky hair thats been in boybands before. He was in One True Voice that went ahead of Hearsay.

But Danyl loves himself too much...he's nice but not my cup of tea :D

No it was the guy with spiky hair thats been in boybands before. He was in One True Voice that went ahead of Hearsay.

But Danyl loves himself too much...he's nice but not my cup of tea :D

love himself too much, total understatement, he is very over rated. your a brage person, what you mean its not just the hair your interested in?:o

love himself too much, total understatement, he is very over rated. your a brage person, what you mean its not just the hair your interested in?:o

Its his thighs and ass that I'm interested in oh and his voice lol

Seriously though he just has a fantastic voice.

It's Olly or Miss Frank for me all the way.

Miss Frank are incredible to say they've only been a group for a few weeks.

Olly, if he gets back to how he was in his audition will be awesome.