X-Factor 2009 Megathread

Did the black girl with the balck and blonde/Gold stripy hair get through? She is also pants IMO

yes she did

i can't beleive those 2 stupid twins got through :rolleyes:. I can't bear to look at them. I bet you any money they will get through as louis is bumming them :|

Cant believe they got through!!! and that stupid man who is a teacher, who sings really choppy, and thinks hes a great jazz singer, and alters the tune,really does my head in !!!!:rant::rant:

Cant believe they got through!!! and that stupid man who is a teacher, who sings really choppy, and thinks hes a great jazz singer, and alters the tune,really does my head in !!!!:rant::rant:

He certainly killed the Simply Red song last night:o

He was good in his first audition but dies last night he was shocking

I thought he was really good in his first audition too but last night no no no :loopy:

I thought the bloke who's brother died (sang I don't want to talk about it in first audition) was better than the teacher, he sang red by Daniel Merriweather at bootcamp.

I am beginning to think they are not chosen for their singing but for whether they make good television.

A lot of the ones who went through last night were rubbish, I didn't think much of any of the groups.

Well just watched this weekends shows and the groups are extremely weak, the twins are just vile, Kandy Rain are the best but no Girls Aloud, Miss Franks not bad, but wont last the pace.

I watched sundays show and before the final 24 were picked I chose the following:

Trayc Cohen, Rickki Loney, Olly Murs, Stacy McClean, Jamie Archer, Stacey Solomon, the Joseph guy.

The over 25`s seem the best category and its a 2 horse race between Olly Murs and Stacey Solomon, well thats my chocies.

I think hes over eager, and has an inflated opinion of himself. Tries too hard, and spoils it. Not my cup of tea Im afraid !!! :mad:

I think hes over eager, and has an inflated opinion of himself. Tries too hard, and spoils it. Not my cup of tea Im afraid !!! :mad:

Not mine either:gag:

I am beginning to think they are not chosen for their singing but for whether they make good television.

YESSS, My friend you have seeeeen the light.

1st rule of all reality TV shows....... Don't let a lack of discernable talent ruin the chances of making good TV.

It's all about phone calls. That what pays wages folks. Create a bit of controversy, get the sympathy votes for the "cute" twins, get lots of votes for the others so the twins don't win. Then Scowell and the other producers get together to decide who'll be in the two losing positions each week. Leave in whichever combination they think will bring in the most phone calls next week, and so on. Don't be fooled into thinking that the phone calls do anything other than bring in the cash.

Anyway I stop watching now, after the loonytunes auditions it gets boring.

He was good in his first audition but dies last night he was shocking

i think Danyl is too much of an exhibionist...... i found him too much to watch. I much prefer jamie afro so i am hoping that simon will choose him over Danyl.

There was no need for that rendition he gave of simply red either. He made a wally of himself by over singing it :|

Arrrggghhh is I here another version of "and you, and you, and you, your going to love me" Erm no were not, now shut up and stop warbling and sing something good!